• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Stranger Things' double up!

Shashafury

vanitas
Roleplay Type(s)
tumblr_mhatrpUymr1rnxn7co1_500.gif

• Hello! Name's vanitas or shasha, whichever tickles your fancy!
  • I'm 21, go by gender-neutral pronouns by strangers and I've been roleplaying for over 10 years now.
  • My replies range from 300 to 1000+ words. Quality always outranks Quantity.
  • I roleplay all genders and sexualities and roleplay on-site and have a Discord for OOC and RP if that is what you prefer!
  • Please be aware, I'm a mess mentally and physically so I have a lot of off days where I just don't want to talk to anyone, nothing personal. sometimes I just know I'm not in the position to give a good or insightful response from how out of it I can be. I'm also in college and actively looking for a job so, life is life.
  • Some stuff I ask of my partner, be 18+, I don't want to force a child to write the character I want LMAO. I'm not super strict on word count, it's not like I'm going to stick your reply into a word counter but give me something to work with, again, Quality/Quantity. Be comfortable playing all gender and sexualities, not that I'll force you to play them all in this rp, it's just a comfort thing for myself. I like OOC chatting, meme's and all that good stuff, don't be scared of me, and don't be afraid of scaring me off. No weekly reply quota but send me a meme every once in a while so I know you're still active??
  • Enough rambling, this is a quick search because there's only one thing I'm looking for at the moment.
  • italicized character is the character I'd like to play

• Stranger Things.
  • Billy x OC
  • I watched all three seasons at some point during quarantine last year and I've been obsessed ever since but I just never brought myself to include it in one of my rp searches for some reason??
  • I have no specific plot in mind other than following the main plot for obvious reasons but of course, with our own little (or big) twists to spice things up.
  • And yes, I'm totally up for doubling up, I'll try out just about any character for you!!
anyways, that's it! If you're interested, hit me up either down below or dm me directly and we can start planning things out.

Last edited:
Hello! I just found this thread of yours, and I wanted to check with you to see if you are still interested in doing a double-up Stranger Things rp. I can totally play Billy for your side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back