• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Stranger Things Craving!

galaxybong

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi Hi I am Peyton and I am 23 years old and looking to rp with others over 18! I am new to using RP NATION but not new to rping in general and always used Quotev. As the title reads I have a craving for Stranger Things after finishing the newest season and making an OC (Havent watched vol 2 but I have been spoiled already)
I am looking to do OC x CC For my side and anything for yours if wanting to double up! I can rp here or discord just pm me.
My oc is on google docs and decently detailed I think. Eddie is my main crush but I can also take Billy, Steve, Jonathon, or Nancy.
I hope I gave enough info and I hope to rp with you if you read this far!!

Last edited:
You sent me a message/replied to my thread. Would you wanna do a rp?

I can definitely play Eddie for you! Would you play Billy for my OC?

Hey there! I'm also interested in starting up a Stranger Things rp. OC x CC as well. Message me if you are interested in starting one :).

Hey ! If you’re still looking for partners, I’d love to rp with you ! I can play Jonathan, Nancy, or Steve for you !
As for me, I’d really prefer Eddie if that’s alright w you !!

Sure pm me!! I love Eddie hes fun to play and I can take Steve or Nancy tbh

anyone who hasnt pmed me to rp please do so!! I have updated my main post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back