• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Stranger Things 1x1 Partner Search

poiyuups

Hi! I would love for someone to play Steve Harrington against my oc. I'd be more than happy to double anyone, no matter the age/gender except Billy for personal reasons. I can write 3+ paragraphs regularly even though admittedly my style tends to copy my partners. Also note, I am a minor so anyone uncomfortable with that should leave now. That being said, I have no particular idea for plot though I'd like to be canon compliant for the most part, starting from S1 all the way to S4/5. I can rp anywhere from RPN to Discord, and I wanna be able to fangirl about this roleplay linking songs and fanart and anything, so I'd love someone who is happy to talk ooc too.

I’m interested! You’ve seen the new season? I’m currently watching it, on episode 4 of season 4

i'd love to do a double with you! i do have discord and i tend to prefer that due to getting direct notifications, but pm me and ill send you my tag!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back