• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Stranger, Stranger, and Stranger Again (Stranger Things RP)

dabberoni

let the past die. kill it, if you have to
Hello! My name is Jules. I am 21, my pronouns are she/her, and I’ve been RPing for a little under a decade. With the newest season of Stranger Things out, I’ve become hyperfixated and desperate to find a partner to RP with.

Specifically, I am looking to RP the Byler dynamic (Will Byers x Mike Wheeler). This can be something set in canon during any season, or can be an AU. I prefer to brainstorm with my partner, so plots and settings are definitely something we can come up with together.

My style of writing is past-tense, third person and lit. I do require my partner to be 18+, as I am not comfortable roleplaying with minors. If you’re interested, you can PM me here, or my Discord where I am much more active: dabberoni#7635.

Thank you!

hi would you be willing to double up and do oc x cc if not I still would like to rp!

Hello! My name is Jules. I am 21, my pronouns are she/her, and I’ve been RPing for a little under a decade. With the newest season of Stranger Things out, I’ve become hyperfixated and desperate to find a partner to RP with.

Specifically, I am looking to RP the Byler dynamic (Will Byers x Mike Wheeler). This can be something set in canon during any season, or can be an AU. I prefer to brainstorm with my partner, so plots and settings are definitely something we can come up with together.

My style of writing is past-tense, third person and lit. I do require my partner to be 18+, as I am not comfortable roleplaying with minors. If you’re interested, you can PM me here, or my Discord where I am much more active: dabberoni#7635.

Thank you!
hello! who would you be wanting to play out of the two? i’d be down for it!

Hello, I'm interested in playing Mike! I don't really have a plot and i just started watching season 4. Hope that's okay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back