• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MainEventMan

One Thousand Club
Hello! So I had this odd idea for a Marvel/DC crossover RP, revolving around a strange pairing I had in mind. Spider-Man x Raven. XD So here's my idea. Pete and Rae are both teens, right? Well, in Peter's case he's usually a teen in high school in most of his continuities. :P So I had an idea that maybe they go to school together but have never actually talked until one day they sit together and lunch and hit it off? Then a supervillain shows up and starts causing trouble and terrorizing people, and Pete and Rae switch to their alter egos to stop it? And we just go from there.

I'd like this RP to be longterm, as we see how their friendship grows, and possibly blossoms into a relationship? And we can work in some actual canon plotlines the two go through, like The Titans' Battle with Trigon, Peter gaining the Black Symbiote costume, the creation of Venom, etc. In fact, I was planning on having this RP start about two months removed from Gwen Stacy's death. If you're interested, either post here, or shoot me a PM and we can discuss. :)

1522e0cc5c2f2462178998888205.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back