• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Walliver

Two Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
69D4A122-F4A3-420D-8A01-63984ED48263.gif
Revéy remembered a world of good. Where she and her fellow deities lived above the world they had molded. Ignis, with his inventions of fire and light, placing a ball of gases and heat in the sky. Jalid, with her creation of the vast seas, winding rivers, and spacious lakes, as well as breathing life into the creatures inhabiting the water. Aska, with their placement of beautiful plants and trees which would help the people. Mawingu, with her careful molding of the clouds and the birds. And Oti, with his creation of endings, the placement of the moon in reflection to the sun. But she also remembered the day her closest friends fell.

Now, all she could remember was that she was the only one left. Revéy, goddess of wisdom and time, watched as the world her friends’ hearts had built was torn apart. Over the course of 200 years, no heroes had appeared. But then she saw them. Healers, warriors, mages. Bards, witches, scholars. Clerics, paladins, people of all kinds. They rose and she had to find them. She had to.

4D0A7A7A-2183-41AF-B4F8-A9277FC879A6.gif
Everton liked to think he minded his own business. He was a good kid. Well, man, he supposed. He’d been alive for two whole decades after all. But anyway, he mostly kept to himself. But when he saw a person in need of help, nothing would stop him. Not even a very scary looking man looking to collect elf ears.

“Well well, this little one wants to be a hero, eh? Try to be a hero when you don’t have any ears!”

The man slashed at him, and Everton squeezed his eyes shut. I really don’t wanna die, he thought to himself, I’ve never even kissed anyone!

“Stop!”

Everton looked up, seeing a woman dressed in white and surrounded by a powerful glow. His eyes widened and he immediately bowed his head. “Forgive me, goddess! I didn’t mean to disturb you....” he said quietly. There was a hand, touching the top of his head. “Stand up, little one.” the voice was strong and commanding, yet soft and motherly.

She held out a dark blue orb. “A Seer Stone.” he whispered in awe. The woman nodded.
“To contact the others like you. Warriors, witches, mages, people of all kinds. Heroes. You are needed to save this realm, Everton Winter. Their chances of survival are greatly strengthened by you. Now go. Pack your bags, and head north. You will find companions there.”

And the woman disappeared. Everton, shocked, ran back to his village. “Ma, Da! The craziest thing just happened!”

1625415462215.png
Leia couldn't breathe. She'd just pulled off the riskiest steal of her life, having been careless enough to assume that a weak draught would have been sufficient, and she would've been out of there quick enough. No such luck. Her target had come to quicker than she'd expected, and had actually succeeded in grabbing her cloak while chasing her. She had just barely managed to escape from his grasp, and once in the clear, made her way to her true destination.

Creeping past a few buildings, she didn't stop until she reached an old abandoned tavern. With a slight grunt, she pried the door open revealing a messy yet effective ecosystem within. The cramped building was filled with an array of people. Trackers, Barbarians, Bards of all religions. Their commonality? The fact that all of them participated in activities that were.....legally dubious. It was a strict don't ask, don't tell policy for the tenants of the building. Since this was the cheapest place to house a pickpocket and her little sister, she had determined it was worth the risk of the kindly old man who gave Gwen candy while Leia was busy, turning out to be a murderer.

Climbing up the stairs, she reached the room in which she and her sister were residing, wherein she was greeted with a hug around her waist. ''Sweet Aska, Gwen! Have I been gone so long?'' She questioned, returning the 14 year old's hug. ''No, but regardless I worried. I saw a man chase you out the window, and worried you wouldn't find your way back.''

''Oh dear sister. No man can keep me from coming home to your chattering'' Leia chuckled, finally letting go. ''Now get some sleep. Don't think you can fool me into not knowing you were waiting all night again.'' She ordered the girl with a mock tone of authority, before laying on the bed they shared with her. As she herself drifted into dreamworld, she could not have prepared for the sight which she was about to behold.

Her eyes opened, revealing the most radiant woman she'd ever seen in her life. Before she even uttered a word, Leia was on her knees. “Goddess! To what do I owe this pleasure?” she whispered, her face covered by her arms. A deeply religious pickpocket was seemingly contradictory, but Leia had always managed to make the improbably possible. ''Rise, little one'' The voice ordered/assured her.

The goddess proceeded to hand her a Seer Stone and informed her that someone would be heading up North to fetch her with companions, much to her shock and bewilderment. Once the information had been fully processed, she took a deep breath and began making necessary adjustments. She would have to find someone to look after Gwen. In a lodging full of criminals it would be rather tricky, but she couldn't risk bringing the dear girl with her.

Rising from her slumber, she awoke to discover the blue orb in her hand. ''Gwen! We must start teaching you to track.'' She informed her groggy sister, with a weak grin. This would be the hardest part of leaving. Ensuring Gwen could fend for herself was a priority, given that she couldn't simply turn down the quest. When the gods called, Leia felt it a must to answer. ''If we have the time we can go over how to steal as well.''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back