• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Stranded with the Enemy | Closed

myst.erion myst.erion
Hey, so I tagged you on the discord a day or two ago I think, I just wanted to see if you were still interested? You've been quiet but around elsewhere on the site, and it's really not fair to the other people in this RP who have been waiting to start. If you've taken on too much and can't join, please tell me rather than leave me wondering.

myst.erion myst.erion
Hey, so I tagged you on the discord a day or two ago I think, I just wanted to see if you were still interested? You've been quiet but around elsewhere on the site, and it's really not fair to the other people in this RP who have been waiting to start. If you've taken on too much and can't join, please tell me rather than leave me wondering.
so sorry to dissapoint you :(
bella is finished now though~ all ready to go - if you'll still have me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back