• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Stranded on Ryloth (Star Wars RP) [TAKING 1-2 MORE PLAYERS]

PLOT The year is 22 BBY, the Galactic Republic is at war with the Confederacy of Independent systems. Ryloth is a planet that was recently invaded by the Confederacy. The Republic garrison under the command of Ima-Gun Di and clone Captain Kelli fought admirably with the assistance of the Twi'lek resistance. Unfortunately the Separatist blockade in Ryloth's orbit prevented much needed ammunition and reinforcements from arriving to support the Republic garrison. After days of brutally outnumbered fighting and a failed evacuation plan, the Republic garrison, Ima-Gun Di, and Captain Kelli were all killed by the invading Separatists. Cham Syndulla and his Twi'lek resistance fled into the mountains of Ryloth to begin a guerilla war against the separatist occupation. The entire planet came under Separatist control 48 hours ago.

One week before the fall of Ryloth, a squad of Jedi Shadows was sent to the planet under the direct orders of the Jedi Council in response to a vision witnessed by Jedi Master Yoda. As with all Shadow missions, this was done strictly off the records. The squad consisted of a combination of available Shadows from nearby planets and those in between missions waiting at Jedi Temples across the galaxy. Their objective was simple: Do not let Ryloth fall into the hands of the enemy. This is the story of those Shadows, who were stranded on Ryloth after the failed evacuation and remain entirely cut off from the rest of the galaxy. They were caught in the final battle between Republic and Separatist forces at the city of Lessu. The leader of the Shadow unit called for a retreat in the middle of the battle, abandoning their brother Ima-Gun Di and the remaining clone forces to die at the hands of the Separatist invasion force.

RP Information
Hello everyone! This is my roleplay idea, set in the Clone Wars era. If you haven't noticed, this will be an additional untold story about the battle of Ryloth. I expect this to be a relatively detailed rp. Because detail is subjective, this means I want minimum two paragraphs per post. The only time it is acceptable to break this rule is during combat and certain interactions.

If this garners enough interest, I will make three threads, an IC, an OOC, and a CS thread which will have the character skeleton.

I must approve all characters before they can play, and I will be selective of who I allow into the rp, which may include but is not limited to: giving you a sample prompt to write about, asking you to describe something specific in a certain amount of words, or whatever I deem appropriate.

Everyone in this roleplay will be a jedi Shadow. Shadows are hardcore mutha truckas, but I will not allow ridiculously powerful characters. I will be in control of all antagonists and their forces, I will be in control of whether or not you succeed in your endeavors, if you have a problem with that you can bring it up with me in a PM, but it is ultimately my decision. Also, every character here will be over 24 at least, I am tired of 18 year old characters with the capabilities of Jedi Masters. The younger your character is, the worse they will be at things. This does not mean that they cannot have incredibly high potential and force power, but their technique and expertise will be lacking. Alternatively, an extremely old character will also have down sides you may not foresee.

Please ask any questions you have directed towards me via PM. If you ask a question to me that does not relate to other players in this thread, I will know you did not read this far. Thanks for the interest!

Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna folclor folclor HK Fifty HK Fifty TommyGun15 TommyGun15 shadowstrikr25 shadowstrikr25

Last edited:
What I'm seeing is a very awesome , simple way to get to play Alashar again. But she gets to fight some fracking awesome droids (IG Lancers rule!) at the same time , AND be in an era most people would recognize better.

So in other words , I'm definitely in.

Well , we also never actually got to see how she reacted to non-Council authority , did we? She'd probably have a difficult time (emotionally) abandoning people and such , but in the end she usually submits to whatever the ranking Jedi tells her to do.

*steps into the cantina and looks around* I think I'm in the right place. I'll swing a lightsaber for you.

You know what? This may be exactly what I need... Sure. I'll either age up Atali and make her a Shadow or make an entirely new character.

You know what? This may be exactly what I need... Sure. I'll either age up Atali and make her a Shadow or make an entirely new character.
You don't have to be responsible for anything except your character :P I'd be glad to have you! I like how only the people I tagged have shown interest. Star Wars nerds..

You don't have to be responsible for anything except your character :P I'd be glad to have you! I like how only the people I tagged have shown interest. Star Wars nerds..
I am the pretend absolutely real Jedi Historian of the Demon Moon , what else am I going to do when asked to RP Star Wars? Especially when it's mostly with people I already actually know , with a character I was really hoping to be able to use again.

>>
<<

Hey, just because I ran a forum Star Wars RP... and run an RP guild on SWTOR... and am an officer of another RP guild on SWTOR... and sat down and marathoned Clone Wars... and have bought the stuff for the Star Wars tabletop game... and am building my own lightsaber...

>>
<<

Hey, just because I ran a forum Star Wars RP... and run an RP guild on SWTOR... and am an officer of another RP guild on SWTOR... and sat down and marathoned Clone Wars... and have bought the stuff for the Star Wars tabletop game... and am building my own lightsaber...
This reminds me I need to re-watch the Ryloth arc again in preparation of this. (Man , I marathoned The CGI Clone Wars in.. I think two days one time. It was brutal. Especially slogging through the shitty parts. I must say I watch the Tartakovsky Clone Wars way , way more often than anything of the CGI version)... And get my Jedi Robes made finally.. And actually fripping play X-Wing miniatures finally instead of having 19 plastic ships (all TIE variants except for a VT-49) that do approximately nothing. (Yes , I opted for plastic ships and space combat before a tabletop RPG. I'd probably not do well RPing in real life.. and I'm not sure if the FFG system would allow me to play any of my favorite , mostly obscure War droids).

I'm really glad that you're this into Star Wars though. That's just fripping incredible.

Also don't know if this is open still, but I'd like to join as well. : )

Sorry, I didn't get the message for this until today. I have some errands to do, but once I'm done I'd love to take a look at this idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back