• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy .stranded on an exoplanet. — closed

.silver.

✨your local music therapist✨
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
F5E0B20E-62DB-4071-8FE7-F1E499540A45.jpeg

For thousands of years, humans have worshipped gods from the sky. Images of superhuman beings pepper history across time and around the globe, their origins unknown—only their reassuring presence and fanciful stories of arrival have been noted. The truth is that yes, they are always here and they do come from the sky, but never in a way humans of times passed would expect.

Nine beings come from beyond the sky, further than the naked eye can see. Celestial forms spun into existence by gravity pulse with life. It is here we find the source of our Roman gods. Every hundred years or so orbital patterns align the planets of our solar system, giving these beings an opportunity to combine their energy and leave their spherical forms. A visit to Earth’s surface is necessary to ensure that sustaining life in this corner of the Milky Way is feasible.

As we approach the year 2025, this project no longer seems promising. The planets are itching to get to Earth’s surface and try to set things right for the sake of their hard work and their own safety. They must push the humans in the right direction before they destroy not only their host planet, but the rest of the Solar System.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Story
So basically the Milky Way has life in different solar systems and the humans on Earth are a test run to see if life is sustainable in this neighborhood of the galaxy. Because humans are literally ruining it, the planets want to get onsite and push them in the right direction. When it’s time for them to head down, however, they end up on the surface of an unknown planet. Turns out, there are a handful of other celestial beings that really want this project to be stopped so life can be a more elite thing that only special neighborhoods of the Milky Way can have. Our characters are the first to take life in the “suburban” area of the Milky Way. Anyway, they find themselves not on Earth’s surface and their tickets back to their celestial bodies are nowhere to be found. Basically, whenever they leave their planet forms dormant they have a little marble in their pocket that looks like each of them and acts as a portkey back. They need to find these marbles/rocks so they can get back to their solar system and try to interact with the humans before their allotted interference time (a month) is up. Otherwise, there is no hope for life at the outskirts of the Milky Way and they will have reason to fear for their own safety as the humans further explore their solar system and bring destruction on their way.

Please let me know if this needs to be explained better lol

Rules
1. Proper RP etiquette please—no Mary Sues/god modding, be polite OOC, etc. Y’all know.
2. At least one small paragraph per post.
3. You can play up to two characters.
4. When making your character, please do your best to base them on the Roman/Greek gods. You can gender bend, choose exact powers, come up with your own look and personality, etc. but be sure to at least loosely create them with the main idea of their Roman/Greek god/goddess in mind. Animal forms don’t have to be an animal they’re associated with as long as it makes sense. For example, Mercury is associated with the tortoise, the ram, and the rooster but I chose to have him be an owl because of his role as a messenger.
5. This is a slow-moving roleplay with busy RPers in mind. Please plan to respond at least twice a week and wait until there are a least two responses before you post. If you feel like you’ve fallen behind, let us know in OOC and we’ll take a pause for people to catch up.
6. Please let us know if you no longer wish to play for whatever reason. That way we aren’t waiting on you.
7. After two weeks of no response IC or OOC, I’ll assume you’re not coming back to the RP and may open your spot or kill off your character.

Characters
Mercury//Owl
.silver.

Venus
Yuumi Zoomi

Earth/Terra

Mars
nios

Jupiter//Golden Eagle
noleraii

Saturn
powerline

Uranus
Major_Goofball

Neptune
Major_Goofball

Pluto//Wolfdog
.silver.

Links
Characters: Fantasy - .stranded on an exoplanet. — character sheets
RP: Fantasy - .stranded on an exoplanet. — open

OOC: Fantasy - exoplanet OOC

Last edited:
very excited— i'd love to take jupiter as a sort of strict but worried parental figure ! for now, i'll stick with his alternate form as an eagle, but if i think of something else, i'll put it on the character sheet

oh boy it's 3am. Im interested in the "Mars" role and making the CS as we speak
I should be finishing my hmwk but I cant let this opportunity slip away from me

Thanks everyone! I’m looking forward to seeing your characters!

Hey y’all, I’m opening Earth/Terra back up for now until a character sheet shows up from anyone

Hello! I’d be interested in joining and taking up Earth, if it’s still available. Let me know so I can start writing a sheet. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back