• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stranded in Paradise |OOC

hello dearieee!
i've been reading your cs too!
and i think she'd find a friend in your character and might get along with him the most, despite the both of them being guarded and having some sort of trust issue!

I was thinking that too! I'm excited to see their interactions.

hello, ray!
ooo! oui, i think they would have, perhaps like a passing glance, or even at one part of the cruise ship for a while, but did their own things.
i've been reading the cses and alana sounds like a v respectable woman, indeed!
what does she like and hate?

Thanks that was what I was going for, I'm glad that I was successful. As for her likes & dislikes. Exactly! They don't know eachother personally but they know eachother's faces

Likes: Champagne, Getting things done, Mystery novels, Name brand clothes/accessories, Things going her way

Dislikes: Lazing around, Messes, Disrespect, Something not going as planned, Off brand things, Getting dirty

Oooooh, for some reason, I have this thing where. . . Melina might shy away from her. Cause she's a sucessful woman and I think Melina may respect her a lot? If that makes sense? Melina isn't one to like rich folks and spoiled people, but Melina doesn't get that vibe from her.
YES YES ! very successful !

Wait so she shys away because she respects her? TBH...that's sounds adorable to me omg XD maybe she takes her under her wing after a while? Like when the group gets settled and all that jazz

Wait so she shys away because she respects her? TBH...that's sounds adorable to me omg XD maybe she takes her under her wing after a while? Like when the group gets settled and all that jazz
I re-read what I wrote and I'm like oh god, that didn't make sense, let me rephrase hehe
Yes!
Basically, Melina's only model figure in her life is her grandmama. Her mom and her dad left her so she doesn't have anyone else to depend her. When she sees Alana and learns more about her maybe through small talks here and there, Melina would find herself admiring and respecting her. She might even shy away from her cause she doesn't want to lose a potential person she sees as an ideal figure to her in case she disappoints them in the process after they learn of her past!

omgggg, if Alana did that, Melina wouldn't know what to do but be so grateful and whatnot to her agdlagda

I re-read what I wrote and I'm like oh god, that didn't make sense, let me rephrase hehe
Yes!
Basically, Melina's only model figure in her life is her grandmama. Her mom and her dad left her so she doesn't have anyone else to depend her. When she sees Alana and learns more about her maybe through small talks here and there, Melina would find herself admiring and respecting her. She might even shy away from her cause she doesn't want to lose a potential person she sees as an ideal figure to her in case she disappoints them in the process after they learn of her past!

omgggg, if Alana did that, Melina wouldn't know what to do but be so grateful and whatnot to her agdlagda

Yasss I am all for this! <3 I really hope that this rp doesn't die quickly, I plan on being in this for the long run :closed eyes open smile:

Yasss I am all for this! <3 I really hope that this rp doesn't die quickly, I plan on being in this for the long run :closed eyes open smile:
ME TOOOO.
I PLAN ON BEING IN THIS LONG TERM.
CAUSE I LOVE THE PLOT SO MUCH.

AND YAYYY! <3 I'M GLAD!

[sorry caps, got way too excited]

ME TOOOO.
I PLAN ON BEING IN THIS LONG TERM.
CAUSE I LOVE THE PLOT SO MUCH.

AND YAYYY! <3 I'M GLAD!

[sorry caps, got way too excited]
It's okay it's okay XD I should probably head to bed though. It's pretty late on my end haha. It was nice talking(typing?) to you! ^_^

joshua is finally finished !
please be careful with my baby, he's lowkey fragile lol.

but my name is liv! but you can literally call me anything, liv, olivia, olive oil. i don't mind! : )

joshua is finally finished !
please be careful with my baby, he's lowkey fragile lol.

but my name is liv! but you can literally call me anything, liv, olivia, olive oil. i don't mind! : )
He is precious !!!

sidenote: i need to add later that melina is also biracial and can speak spanish and english. spanish is gunna remind her of her grandmama omg

Nice to meet you, Olive Oil!
nice to meet you too!

He is precious !!!

sidenote: i need to add later that melina is also biracial and can speak spanish and english. spanish is gunna remind her of her grandmama omg
okay but like what if melina and joshua started speaking spanish each other? like:
joshua: *says something spanish*
melina: what?
joshua: what
melina: what did you just say???

nice to meet you too!

okay but like what if melina and joshua started speaking spanish each other? like:
joshua: *says something spanish*
melina: what?
joshua: what
melina: what did you just say???

o m g . yesssss
she's gunna lowkey freak out and be like brooooooooo. and then starts quickly speaking to him in spanish , im ded.

deer deer
I use your coding aloot, it's soo good!

Okay so I wanna get in on this relationship thing toooo. Brea is a little spoiled, and she will definitely need help adjusting to life on the island. She may come off as harsh or rude, but she's like an onion she's got layers and you just have to peel them back. (:

deer deer
I use your coding aloot, it's soo good!

Okay so I wanna get in on this relationship thing toooo. Brea is a little spoiled, and she will definitely need help adjusting to life on the island. She may come off as harsh or rude, but she's like an onion she's got layers and you just have to peel them back. (:
omgggg, I have noticedd! I was like adalfhalfha, this girl makes me feel speciaaaal! Thank you sooo much!

Anddd, I think Melina won't be too fond of her at first. Only bc their upbringing is so different that Melina would have to be patient with her, but even then, Melina can be very blunt as well, to the point they may bicker often or not see eye to eye until the moment is needed!

omgggg, I have noticedd! I was like adalfhalfha, this girl makes me feel speciaaaal! Thank you sooo much!

Anddd, I think Melina won't be too fond of her at first. Only bc their upbringing is so different that Melina would have to be patient with her, but even then, Melina can be very blunt as well, to the point they may bicker often or not see eye to eye until the moment is needed!

Don't thank me, thank youuuuuu for the wonderful codes!!

I am totally okay with that, and I'm not expecting anyone to like her right off the bat. She'll probably bicker with quite a few people until she swallows her pride and realizes she needs to cooperate with them in order to survive!

Don't thank me, thank youuuuuu for the wonderful codes!!

I am totally okay with that, and I'm not expecting anyone to like her right off the bat. She'll probably bicker with quite a few people until she swallows her pride and realizes she needs to cooperate with them in order to survive!
asdhfjggl youre welcome dearieee!

And yayyy! But, I think, when it comes to getting to know each other and having to get more involved to survive, Melina's want to understand and to be a supportive person would kick in, you know? Cause she does want to become a pyschiatrist. So, the complexity is definitely there!

Yeeess, I can't wait for the bickering and the drama, and then the character development between both of them! They can both learn something from each other!

On the topic of relationships, if anyone has anything in regards to my character Titus, feel free to tell me about them. On a side note, my replies will only be around the late afternoon/night as I go back to school and work.

hey, guys!
ill respond as soon as i can.
im leaving out of town today and when i get settled, ill respond.
im also a lil sleepy

it's meeee!
i'm still here!
i think i'll post soon, but i can also wait for others to catch up too <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back