• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stranded in Paradise |OOC

Hey guys! So if I've counted correctly, we've got 5 interests so far, and I do want maybe a couple more people before we make a real jumpstart. I will get a CS up soon, but for now I'll tell you some things I'm thinking of so far, which I know I've told at least one of you.

The plan is to have the Royal Caribbean and our group is a handful that strayed onto the island. However, it isn't the resort island the cruise ship was taking them to, it is an unknown one. One filled with secrets, monsters, animals which were said to be extinct. So how exactly is it possible that such a place exists? Our characters can know each other, you can create whatever kind of relationship you want with whoever you want. They'll all have washed up on the shore of this island, and will either decide to stick together, or maybe someone will venture off on their own. The idea is to have this realistic setting with surprises that you won't expect coming, to throw in some action.

Okay, we've got four characters, if I'm correct. erzulie erzulie DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz apolla apolla

For a Roleplay like this, I don't think more than six people or seven is really necessary for the plot. Considering they're trying to survive on an island they don't understand with absolutely nothing, except perhaps a thing or two that was in their pockets or got washed up from the ship. Do you all agree or have any questions whatsoever?

Okay, we've got four characters, if I'm correct. erzulie erzulie DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz apolla apolla

For a Roleplay like this, I don't think more than six people or seven is really necessary for the plot. Considering they're trying to survive on an island they don't understand with absolutely nothing, except perhaps a thing or two that was in their pockets or got washed up from the ship. Do you all agree or have any questions whatsoever?
No questions here ^_^ I agree with you, no more than six or seven should be fine

Nope! I'm good!

That's fine with me!

heeellloo!
i hope i'm not late to the partyyyy! i just addedd my cs in today!
let me know if i need to change anything!

Nope, you're good to go. I like your coding by the way, it's really nice.
yayy!
im so excited to see the characters getting along or not!
i have been looking thru the cses to see if Melina would get along with anyone, it seems things will be pretty interesting! <3

omggg, thank you so much!
it's one of my favs. since it's easy to read on mobile and computer, i think!
if you need anything, let me know! <3

this looked really good and I just posted my wip! I hope it isn't too late to join!

I hate you. Your coding is too good.
*ugly sobs* don't hate moiiii.
*whispers* thank you friend hehee
but, right, ahem, helllooo! hehehe, i can always helpd if anything!
how art thou?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back