• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Stranded in Paradise [CLOSED]

Encounters In Bermuda Triangle?
As of recent, there have been many reports of cruise ships wrecking. It appears that they have all gone in the same direction, all in that one place you have seen in movies. A myth. The Bermuda Triangle. Here we are, coming to you with the latest disappearance. A storm has rocked the seas of the Atlantic Ocean, the Coast Guard has reported wrecks and warned many to stay on shore for the time being. However, that message never did reach the Royal Caribbean. A cruise ship with its destination to paradise. We are unsure of the exact whereabouts of the ship, as it was last seen heading off, all the passengers seemingly safe. And yet now, perhaps they aren't. We do hope that the crew and passengers of this lovely cruise are safe and sound, soon to arrive at their paradise island. If you have seen this ship at all, please contact your local Coast Guard. This is a serious matter, and it is not the first recently. We truly hope that this mystery will be solved, and our wishes go out to the families of these people.

"There's a bottle, just.. floating there. Do you see it? My God, who am I even talking to? Who am I? No, stop.. go get it." As the man was deep in his thoughts, he reached out, hands clutching the glass bottle floating against the shore and sticking to the sand. Soon enough, he found himself pulling a note from it, a strange smile creeping onto his face as he read it.

Hello? This is a journal I've found, and I believe I am going mad. Mental, insane, whatever you want to call it. This is one more day I've been stuck on this damned island. My ship has recently wrecked, the current date is.. I don't know. I estimate that I have been here for two full weeks. My ship left its docks in Maryland on July 5th, 2017. On this island.. there are monsters. Monsters I can not describe. Monsters.. which should not exist on this day. The flowers, they glow, and I have wanted nothing more than to touch them. And yet, I know better, a voice whispers in my head. I am unsure of how much longer I can survive alone, these beasts are coming after me. I simply hope, pray, beg, that whoever finds this note will be able to find me. Or know better, to not make my mistakes.

The last thing he did was scream, and it went black. I know what you're thinking, that was nothing but a short film you just watched. Trust me, you're wrong.. because you are one of the passengers of the Royal Caribbean.

As every summer, cruises are the typical vacation. Go straight to the island, enjoy the ride, watch the dolphins jumping and swimming alongside your ship. By the end, after going across the seas, we'll arrive at an island. A paradise. The locals will greet you at the docks, your toes curling in the sand as the smell of the ocean hits you. An invisible wave of a beautiful smell. But this time, the plans didn't go. Out of nowhere, a storm hits, the large ship rocking and shaking. The last thing you remember, well, whatever it is you can remember, now you're here.
Waking up on the beach, coughing up water, gasping for your breath. This wasn't supposed to happen. You were supposed to enjoy your vacation. But now.. what is there to do? Where are you? And who are they?

Alright people, let's go, be filled with angst and adventure. Is there gonna be some lovin'? What kind of creatures are around? Can you trust who you're with? All these questions will be answered.
Single file line, no hitting please, ask any questions you'd like to ask.
Come and watch this mystery unfold.
Expectations

You're expected of the following:
-Be respectful of others, out of character, some things will be tolerated. Like some roasts here and there, as long as they're mutual. If someone is offended, you're expected to stop, it's simply basic manners.

-Secondly, you have to follow site rules. Romance is allowed, but do some fade to black if it ever gets to that point. However, romance isn't necessary. We should all be mature, so I'm not banning your language as long as it isn't offensive to others. If someone asks you to stop politely, please do so.

-Next, you're expected to use basic grammar/spelling, I know for people who may not have English as their firs language, it's understandable. Or if you're on your phone and autocorrect sucks.

-Lastly, it's preferred that you can type at the very least a paragraph of 5+ sentences, perhaps more if the situation calls for it. With character interaction, you may not have to do as much as fighting off some beast.
Link It Up

OOC Chat
Character Sheet
IC Chat

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back