• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Stranded Freedom (Sci-Fi exploration/Action RP)

Trevor B Harper

๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ฎ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘œ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‡'๐“ˆ ๐’Ÿ๐“Š๐“‚๐“…๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”
Stranded Freedom
Through a gigantic and sudden leap of technology, humanity was finally able to create worm holes. Through the generator, they made pathways to locations in the universe otherwise inaccessible to our race. With such technology came curiosity. Various teams were sent out to explore the vast vacuum and report their findings. Each ship was equipped to withstand almost every possible situation and report back through calibrated communication channels. Although one drawback of such ventures - the information does not travel through wormholes, thus the findings would take years to reach our home planet. So only the most willing volunteers were trained and sent on such missions.

The vessels themselves consisted of a med-bay, a gym, a lounge, the captain's cockpit, a kitchen, a storage warehouse, a gravity regulator, simulation chamber, bedrooms and a workshop. Each ship would hold a crew of seven people:
- Doctor
- Nurse
- Chef
- Herbalist
- Engineer
- Captain

The Surveyor was one such ship. Through one of the generated wormholes it pierced through the universe, gathering as much data as possible. Until impact with an unforseen object. An asteroid of some kind, that rendered the ship incapacitated and crashlanded it on an unidentified planet. The ship was damaged, but not destroyed. With the right materials and the help of the workshop which was still functioning, it could be repaired by the engineer.

Luckily, no one died in the crash. Unlucky for the crew, most of the warehouse load was scattered across space, which includes food. Now, with enough resources to last them a mere week and a ship that desperately needs repair, they are stranded on a planet they have no knowledge about...

Will you dare to leave the ship?

People I'm looking for:

Those who are able to post twice a week and at least a paragraph.
Those who want to play this long term.

Dear Lord. I thought no one was interested because the forum didn't notify me... If you're still interested, drop me a private message! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back