• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Stranded and Unfamiliar -- A Survival Story -- CLOSED

Just like most passengers aboard an airline, the strangers surrounding you are nothing more than just that--strangers. After you arrive at your destinations, their faces will fade completely from your memory.
Or so, that is how it is supposed to go.
In a nightmarish turn of events, a severe storm rolls in from nowhere. Attempts to reroute the trip go disastrously, and all communications to land are cut short. Flying high above the endless ocean, there is no escaping a watery death.
Or so, that’s how it is supposed to go.
The plane goes down, but not all passengers fail to escape their watery metal casket. Grabbing onto luggage and debris, the few living survivors find themselves drifting hopelessly in the middle of nowhere. Surely, they wouldn’t survive long without a freshwater source or food.
Or so, that’s how it is supposed to go.
The lucky ones find themselves washed ashore a tropical island, seemingly uninhabited. Surrounded with strangers and confusion, it is uncertain how long the group of survivors will last. Will cooperation bring them together for the better, or will fear tear them apart for the worst? Truly, only time can tell. It is in their hands.

About:
If you’re looking for a friendly and cooperative group rp packed full of survival, adventure, action, romance, drama, and other miscellaneous genres, you’ve come to the right interest check! Currently, we’re looking to host a small group of dedicated and active roleplayers; four players in total including two gamemods. This is going to be a serious mostly and long-term roleplay, so it is preferable to have a group interested in making friends and progressing the rp together! Although a starting plot has been outlined, this group will focus on developing the story-line as a group, taking all players into consideration.

Rules :
  • Post at minimum once daily; we’re looking for an active group. Let us know if something comes up; this is a fluid rule!
  • Third person, past tense, multi-para replies only; quality over quantity.
  • Discord access! Our OOC will be held there.
  • Absolutely no mary/gary sues will be accepted; looking for an original and varied cast of characters!
  • Please don’t be afraid to contribute to the plot, throw in some ideas of your own, and overall just goof around. The more activity, the better!
Gamemods:
Zenna Zenna
Wolfypuffs Wolfypuffs

Last edited:
Oooh it’s not often I find the realistic rp that peaks my interest but 👀 in terms of character bios is their anything specific your looking for or more the basics?

Alixars Alixars
We're looking for human-only characters with basic sheets and faceclaims (realistic or legally owned art) c: Let me know if there's anything else you'd like to know! You can always pm me as well; my inbox is wide open

Users who are viewing this thread

Back