• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Straight Outta Dauntless (Divergent Check!!)

Kelli

Full Time Student
You hear the roar of the crowd as you drip your blood over the coals, you feel the rush as you join your new faction in their seats. As you know you've made the right choice, this is the only place for you, and now that you've chosen there's no going back. You leave the arena, still on a high before getting to train and arriving in your new faction.

"Welcome to Dauntless" at last...you feel at home

So I want to do like a dauntless slice of life rp no canons unless we really want them. I'm thinking we can have an array of transfers and dauntless born all together racing to get to the finish line and become dauntless.

For this I'm thinking we'll need two to four instructors and then as many initates as we want! I could definitely play one of the instructors just to help us move everything along.

I don't have much after that as much as plot goes, or preferences for characters but once we get a group we could figure all that out!

Thanks guyss!

Last edited:
Most definitely we will need instructors and characters throughout dauntless higher ups and such :)

Oh awesome alright so I’m heading to bed but tomorrow watch I’ll make a character sign up and we can start sheets and continuously add people in

Can I just see a show of hands who wants to be an instructor? Because we don't want too too many So I want to cap them at 4

Also if we have two people willing to be Instructors I'll go ahead a just be like an overseer, not the head of dauntless, but an overseer of the training they'll be going through so that there's less interference from me I guess? I don't know actually lol.

Just curious, we're just living the life of dauntless, right? We're not going with what the books did?

I would prefer just to live the life in dauntless but we can change that if the group wants to

Sounds good then once we get everyone's character sheets we can get started I'll write the started and tag everyone in the thread

When are we starting? after the choosing ceremony? After they have all jumped into the net?

I was planning on like a general speech by the instructor before asking for volunteers to jump. or when they are all in the net and separating them into groups?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back