• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Strahd Module recruitment

ValkyrieRose

Endless Witch
As the title says, I'm interested in running the rather popular module for 5e- Curse of Strahd. It's a horror-esque setting with a lot of dark and gloomy stuff. It can be a bit difficult, but it isn't merciless. That said, players should be able to have a lot of fun with it.

That said, I do feel compelled to earn players- I do have a decent amount of dm experience, but this will be my first attempt at running a module , or another person's work in general, so it might be awkward starting out, so feedback is critical.

I find that smaller groups work best for play by post, so four players is the max, and we will be using milestone leveling.. Thank you for your interest

I’m interested, I’m also running it currently. So, I don’t think my character would give any directional input. If that’s okay, I’d be into playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back