Story Mode Network

Reasonably well in the top 3k or so, better than some.

One is an urban fantasy the other a hero summoning type litrpg. I will be doing a novel based off the martial arts rp idea i mentioned before. It will feature multiple stories set in the city happening around the same time, much like how sin city was done.

Reasonably well in the top 3k or so, better than some.

One is an urban fantasy the other a hero summoning type litrpg. I will be doing a novel based off the martial arts rp idea i mentioned before. It will feature multiple stories set in the city happening around the same time, much like how sin city was done.

You have ranks? Please tell me more. They rank your story according to what?

According to views, any ranking given from 1-5 stars as well as followers and Favorites. Meaning how many people have it on their bookshelf on the site and how many have it favorited. Number of chapters and tge like may be a factor as well. My more recieved story was at 2500 or so then i put it on hiatus.

Last edited by a moderator:
According to views, any ranking given from 1-5 stars as well as followers and Favorites. Meaning how many people have it on their bookshelf on the site and how many have it favorited. Number of chapters and tge like may be a factor as well. My more recieved story was at 2500 or so then i put it on hiatus.

Omfg. My mouth is salivating right now, thank you so much. I break out in cold sweat whenever I see the possibility of competition. That's really cool. I like it. If I continue to have an interest in writing, I'd certainly move away from RPing and just focus creating stories in a ranked platform like that. Was it fun? Does it give good statistics? PM me the site name and I'll check it out.

Miss-Kobayashis-Dragon-Maid-Episode-1-002-20170121.jpg.png

*also curious about this site*

ffba2191fc.jpg

Rankings are bad for my heart. Contests sound kinda fun tho.

If anything, I'm interested for standalone not-questlike things.

Haha. You mean a novel then? You like novels? Do you write stories then? Book-like I mean. As a hobby? Or you want to? I'm trying to figure if I understand you correctly.

Something like that. Probably more like short stories. Writing a novel seems a bit beyond my reach as a mere mortal man right now xP If I ever end up doing anything long anytime soon, it'll probably evolve out of something else, not be planned for in advance.

Mostly though, it's to break out of the post by post format for once.

Something like that. Probably more like short stories. Writing a novel seems a bit beyond my reach as a mere mortal man right now xP If I ever end up doing anything long anytime soon, it'll probably evolve out of something else, not be planned for in advance.

Mostly though, it's to break out of the post by post format for once.

Okay. Understood. I get what you mean. I get that pull too. It'd be so nice not to have deadlines and wondering what the next person is going to do. Whether they'll destroy your reply or not, lol. And hey, all a novel is is just 20-something chapters =). If you think of doing it chapter by chapter, eventually you'll get a whole book done. And bam just like that you give me an idea for an interesting discussion.  *high fives you*

SO want me to pm both of you or just link to it here?

There are contests and thr like there, but most just write, be warned though some of the raters and commenters can be rather uh hateful in their reviews and trolly. Sadly that is why many of the top ranked stories havent been updated for a long time because the author dropped tgem.

SO want me to pm both of you or just link to it here?

There are contests and thr like there, but most just write, be warned though some of the raters and commenters can be rather uh hateful in their reviews and trolly. Sadly that is why many of the top ranked stories havent been updated for a long time because the author dropped tgem.

Waiiit. This is a troll infested site? Give me some numbers. Can you guess how much percent?

NOt many, but they are there, 10-20 or so out of atleast a few thousand people, though there are probably more on the site. Trolls are rarer, and usually only give a bad review or the like, though i have seen one or two comment wars with people dissing some parts of stories. There are better sites but this is one of the more active from what i have seen. Google Royal Road Legends for it.

NOt many, but they are there, 10-20 or so out of atleast a few thousand people, though there are probably more on the site. Trolls are rarer, and usually only give a bad review or the like, though i have seen one or two comment wars with people dissing some parts of stories. There are better sites but this is one of the more active from what i have seen. Google Royal Road Legends for it.

WOW.

O.o  These people they're featuring have full-fledged covers to their fanfiction books, LOL. What the what. Mistah Bear...that website is serious business. 4k followers for one of the stories, wow. Thanks for the tip on this.

WOW.

O.o  These people they're featuring have full-fledged covers to their fanfiction books, LOL. What the what. Mistah Bear...that website is serious business. 4k followers for one of the stories, wow. Thanks for the tip on this.

My eStimate was taken from the all time highest ranked and dividing the followers in half, it had over 6k followers.

Many of the authors have their own websites and others have their novels on some of the bigger translated novel sites, Wuxiaworldand Gravity tales, the first has an dxtensive forum community as well.

My eStimate was taken from the all time highest ranked and dividing the followers in half, it had over 6k followers.

Many of the authors have their own websites and others have their novels on some of the bigger translated novel sites, Wuxiaworldand Gravity tales, the first has an dxtensive forum community as well.

We will continue this after the site update. Though wow. That's amazing. Competition is really stiff xD. You have to teach me up on these things

So. Is anyone back yet?

Yeah. I am back. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to shut this down and have the staff archive it. Delete the whole thing if possible. This was built in and for the IPS version of the site. It's not going to be worth it maintaining it on this version. So for anyone who still reads this, I apologize. Please PM me if you still want to stay in contact, or we could talk on profiles/in another thread somewhere.

Again, sorry! To keep this going I'd have to re-work the structure as well as find ways to keep track of everyone. It's not something I want to spend time doing.

Ok, that is a bit saddening.

We continuing the discussion about Royal Road via pm when you got the time then

Of course, of course! Anytime you can send me one. And PLEASE stick around the site. I want to see you in discussions! Say yes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back