Story Story Ideas, might make some of them into short stories Idk.

RulerOfChad

I think it's time we should enact our REVENGE
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hmmm, whenever I get a story Idea I'm going to put it here, if you like the idea give it a like and if some people like it I might make something out of it.

Idea #1

This story is about a mysterious girl and her pet dog, each episode or chapter they travel to a different location and have a little storyline in that area for example, a desert town being terrorised by a mysterious sand beast or a young monk trying to find her way home. But there will be an overall plot, it seems that something is happening to the world she lives in, people are changing for the worse, and how does she seem to teleport across ocean and deserts and dangerous forests, I thought her dog died, why is he back. Why is she seeing flashes of people in strange masks holding guns? What happened to her brother? Her Family? Her Town? What is that strange blue orb she seems so attached to? Why did she die in the last chapter?

Last edited:
Idea #2

There once was a family who seemed to be the closest of any family, they did everything together, they dressed the same, had the same routines, it was quite unsettling really. Until one day the son disappeared and a week later his mangled body was found in his bed. The father was arrested, but did her do it?

A young woman reporter had just been promoted at her work and was enjoying a cup of tea at the local coffee shop. Suddenly a van pulled up and people dressed in all black jumped out and stole her away. She would reappear in that very seat 2 weeks after disappearing, her throat slit and her eyes hollow. No-one was found as the killer, who did it?

A rich CEO was alone in his office, he locked himself away for months and no-one came in or out, his workers became worried so they called the police who opened the door to find he was already dead, shot through the heart and the head, no blood in sight his body half decomposed. It was thought to be a suicide. Why did he do it?

People began to disappear only to reappear weeks, months or years later. Then 5 years later, the show began.

Last edited:
There once was a family who seemed to be the closest of any family, they did everything together, they dressed the same, had the same routines, it was quite unsettling really. Until one day the son disappeared and a week later his mangled body was found in his bed. The father was arrested, but did her do it?
Ohh - what's that one movie where three beautiful girls are kept isolated in their house by their parents? Unghhh, it's on the tip of my tongue. This plot gives me that vibe.

Doesn't ring a bell, that part was partially inspired by the Metal Family.

Idea #3

Essentially this would be a story in some futuristic Distopia, an alien godlike civilisation has taken earth hostage as a testing ground. They've told the humans that there is only one rule, follow the sky. Every month the sky will change colour, red to blue too green to whatever. Each colour has a different set of rules for example. Blue is neutral, it means that the humans must follow their own rules, green is peace no human must harm another living thing or another human directly or indirectly. Red means that each day someone must be sacrificed from the testing grounds (Basically a giant dome) and so on. Black means that there are no rules, anyone can do whatever, an eternal purge. Anyone who breaks the rules of the sky will be killed by the aliens.

Idea #4

A group or partying college goers accidentally murder their friend, in a twisted cruel fate they are all mysteriously captured and wake up in an abandoned warehouse. They must make their way through challenges, if they do not complete the challenges in time one of them will be killed gruesomely.

Meanwhile A detective on the outside arrives at the party location and discovers one of the students who got drunk enough to fall out the 3 story window and into a few bushes. Miraculously they are alive and after recovering help the detective and her partner uncover the secrets of why a group of college partiers mysteriously called the police about a murder and then all disappeared without a trace.

Unfortunately for everyone, fate has something horrible in store for the detective as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back