Stormy's characters

Stormyface

CADIA STANDS
Name: Nokyx 

Race: Human

Class: Elementalist

Appearance: A teenager wearing mage's robes. Brown hair, green eyes. "Now, I'm fairly certain that the spell didn't actually work and has made me believe I'm a lich... but on the other hand, I can't rule out the possibility."

Outfit: Wears black runecloth robes with orange accents, imbibed with ancient characters and symbols of the dark god Dolon.

Personality: A rather bored, snarky individual. He likes to talk to himself as he walks around, pondering the nature of the universe and whether or not those eastern guerillas are still following him. He has been known to have violent outbursts, and likes to make opiates to counteract this.

Backstory: Nokyx is the child of a dark sorcerer who had gotten a bit too attached to the young maiden he had captured. One day, his mother was out around lunchtime and his dad was too busy doing something in his lab to make some chicken nuggets. Nokyx went to bother his dad and subsequently stumbled into a magic circle. The circle didn't work properly, convincing the boy that he had been transformed into a lich! Due to his increased intelligence (placebo? O_O) and lack of familial bonds, he bade his parents goodbye and set out for Jizzytown. A place for idiots and failures! It would be easy to conquer!

Likes: Skeletons (undead company in general), subservience, and himself.

Dislikes: More experienced casters critiquing him, people trying to kill him, and cremation.

Fears: People finding out what his 'phylactery' is (a magical Rubik's Cube. It doesn't hold his soul or do anything unusual, but he insists it's an oracular device), and being vastly under appreciated by the universe.

Major Flaw: Nokyx is a narcissistic, borderline psychopathic person. He is quick to put others down based on lack of intelligence or their voicing of opinions contrary to his. Teamwork with him would be difficult, if not impossible. Also, he doesn't think he's just a regular human, and currently has nothing to defend himself with except a nearly-used undead creation staff. He should really get that crossbow...

Magic and Body Area (please put N/A in front of the below if you don´t have any of that type of magic/stats)

Chant Spells: (edit this as your character gains them, if they can)

Skill Magic: (up to four)

-

-

-

-

Items:

Staff of Create Undead (one charge left)

Magic Rubik's Cube.

Theme: (optional)

Quote: "It's Occam's Shuriken. When the answer is elusive, never rule out ninjas."

Relationships: "The dog kid? Yeah, I suppose he could be worse. He could be nibbling at my cloak like those overgrown rats in the alleys. Seriously, screw dogs."

Other: (optional)

(>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<)

phjhLHY.png

DEVOURER OF MEN

Race: Dragon

Appearance:
daniel-lee-doodle-purple-dragon-daniellee-2016b.jpg

Outfit: Culdranth is covered with a coat of hard, white-gray scales. His belly is crusted with bits of treasure, suck in between his scales. Sure, it was Smaug's thing, but you can't really help it when your bed is a pile of gold. He's not an overly large dragon, but he'd curl nicely around the royal family's biggest castle.

Personality: The Devourer of Men has a rather apathetic attitude toward life. It's common among dragons, of course. Being nigh-invincible has that effect on people.

Backstory: Culdranth, from a young age, has terrorized villages for miles around. Countless warriors, adventurers, witchers, dwarf/hobbit parties, etc. etc. have attempted to track him down and kill him. It should be noted that not a single mortal has escaped his den, save charred bones, PTSD-ridden princesses, and the occasional lucky fellow who levelled his Charisma.

Likes: Treasure (obviously), cowardly kings with beautiful daughters, sleep.

Dislikes: Challengers (really obvious), being woken up, whiny princesses.

Fears: Being tricked by a clever adventurer and killed, growing old.

Major Flaw: While he pays the wretched hive of scum and villainy no mind, Culdranth is exceptionally prideful, and likes to boast about himself.

Racial Magic: Fire Breath

Items:

Various things among his hoard. He swallowed a certain purple crystal whilst drinking from a stream, shortly after which his flames took on their purple hues...

Extra Area

xcKOE9T.png

xcKOE9T.png

Quote: "*yawn* Princess, I'm in a bit of a dilemma. It's been a while since I've had Elf, but I really wanted to get a good million coins for a pillow, so I can't kill you... Could you spare an arm?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Crap. Is it okay if he made skeletons via a staff of necromancy? It's got one charge left.

provided he doesn´t actually have any undead with him, as in, every undead is just temporary. (thus, one charge left means he currently has no undead, and instead has the possibility of temporarily calling for undead aid).

Also, he can´t be a skeleton. That would be an undead race, which is not in the available races list.

and regular class magic doesn´t take up skill magic...

Fixed it! Thanks, by the way. His not being an actual lich made his character a LOT more appropriate to the thread.

Fixed it! Thanks, by the way. His not being an actual lich made his character a LOT more appropriate to the thread.

provided he doesn´t actually have any undead with him, as in, every undead is just temporary. (thus, one charge left means he currently has no undead, and instead has the possibility of temporarily calling for undead aid).

I keep telling you, but the kid can´t have his skeletons serve ice cream, they can´t last long enough to be actual workers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back