• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
:o everything happened so quickly

In terms of what I might want to play, leaning towards Cleric of Knowledge? I've had this idea for a Kalashtar Cleric for a little while, might go with that if I can.

True but the Gm is eyeing starting with 10 players. Its almost guaranteed that there will be repetitions.
There are 12-14 classes on D&D Beyond (Including Blood Hunter and Artificer) so there's plenty of options to pick and choose from.

There are 12-14 classes on D&D Beyond (Including Blood Hunter and Artificer) so there's plenty of options to pick and choose from.

Oh you're right. Don't know why I thought there were only 10...

Edit: Still though I don't think there is a major issue with repetition so long as it's not like "same class, race and subclass".

I'll see if I can't put up a character thread tonight, I'll introduce everyone to the general setting so you can think about what might fit within it :) The 10 players minimum thing was a hopeful quota but apparently we got there anyway, I'm excited!

Wow, everything took off while I was asleep! Personally, when it comes to attributes I am strongly in favor of rolling. I find it can create more varied characters than point buy, and I especially love ending up with certain stats being comically low. Also, if someone rolls too many high stats the dm can also always roll that they need to roll one or two again.
As for classes while we’re starting to work out the party comp, my first thoughts are maybe a barbarian or a cleric, though tbh once everyone else has cemented more what they want to play I’ll probably just choose whatever I think best fills in the gaps of our party’s ability.

Start thinking about things, my lovelies!

Please take your time, I don't really plan to get started before next week :)

Any openings?
Sure thing, we can work you in there :) Go ahead and check out the Characters thread for a quick intro and for you to post your character in, we should be coming up on a general update relatively soon where I can get you up to speed easily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back