What's new

Storm King's Thunder

Dice System
D&D 5e
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Damafaud

Kitty
Rina Rubare


Half-Elf Bard
Nightstone
Interaction
: Yenric, Samson, Zi'on, Kyria​
Though she originally planned to stay in the centre, the explosion at the mill caught her attention. Yenric said Samson was there! ...whoever Samson was! He might needed help, and in this town, a danger to one person might be danger to everyone.

Thankfully, Samson was fine. Or at least not dead. The reason she could recognise him was because he was the only person she didn't recognise apart from Yenric, Zi'on, and Kyria. Wait- he wasn't fine; he had an arrow jutting out of his shoulder!

"Shouldn't we take care of that arrow first? That explosion might have notified anyone hiding here," worried Rina. The arrow must be painful. Worse, fighting with it embed into his shoulder would be difficult.




Mention: GM (@kevintheradioguy ), Yenric (@wowbobwow ), Zi'on (@Seraph Darkfire ), Kyria (@Equusheart ), Samson (@Sizniche )
 

Sizniche

The Greatest Ever
"Oh, this little fella?" Samson looked down at his shoulder, where the arrow had hit. It had dug into the metal ring in his armor a bit, and had made it through the leather layer. However, the metal ring held true, and the arrow barely broke the skin. Since the arrowhead didn't make it all the way in, with one swift motion (that was more painful than his showboating soul would like to admit), he pulled the arrow from his shoulder and flicked it to the ground without so much as a flinch. He then looked back up at the half elf.

"There. By the way, I didn't happen to catch yer name. M'name's Samson. Now, you were sayin' sumthin' 'bout unsavory fellas bein' notified?"

@Damafaud
 
Last edited:

wowbobwow

New Member
586947
Yenric's face was squished up as he thought, taking a few steps back from the burning mill. He hoped there was nothing of consequence inside, though he doubted it. Who kept secrets in the mill? People here had obviously fled in a hurry. His brow furrowed and his mouth puckered up as he thought things through. As much as none of them wanted to admit it ... all the signs were pointing to one thing: giants. The boulders, along with no sign of siege equipment, were suspicious enough on their own, but there was also the matter of the stone -- the one that used to be in the center of the village and had been ripped out of the ground and absconded away, as if by magic. Perhaps there was magic at play, but more than likely some terrifying large brute ripped it right out of the earth, slung it over his shoulder and stomped right out of the village.

He hadn't noticed any footprints. Giant were huge, they carried great weight on their massive bodies. No doubt, they would leave footprints, though most of the earth in the town didn't look soft. He turned and noticed the wheat farm behind him, close to the mill. He began to wander over, looking to see if the soft soil or any of the crops gave signs of a giant attack, and if not, perhaps signs of something else.

The little man was so lost in thought, though, that he didn't even say anything to his friends, he just slipped off and walked to the farm. He circled the perimeter of the crops, looking in to see if he could spy anything in the soft earth or any disturbed crops. Did anyone come through there during the action? There could be clues. After walking the perimeter, he went in, going up and down the rows, looking for anything that might tell a story.
 
Last edited:

Damafaud

Kitty
Rina Rubare


Half-Elf Bard
Nightstone
Interaction
: Yenric, Samson, Zi'on, Kyria​
Rina winced when Samson pulled the arrow out without even sitting down. It was painful to see. She wished she wouldn't have to pull one out of her own body any time soon.

"My name is Rina. I thought the explosion might attract people or monsters here," she looked around, and didn't see anything like that. "but maybe I overreacted. Does anyone find something important? The tavern doesn't have anything important apart from the goblin."




Mention: GM (@kevintheradioguy ), Yenric (@wowbobwow ), Zi'on (@Seraph Darkfire ), Kyria (@Equusheart ), Samson (@Sizniche )
 

The Regal Rper

Mad Scientist
Dakyte the Wanderer​

It was a bucket and a farming tool that gave him away and to Dakyte's utter annoyance the noise that had been coming from above seemed to have fled with his unexpected company.

"Blast", the Genasi cursed, further knocking the bucket and earning a scowl of annoyance at such an inconveniently placed duo of items.

Of course there were more important things to look after. Like the smoke cloud floating into the air and the now quickly burning mill in the distance.

Blinking slowly, it took Daktye a full three seconds for him to realize what it was he had just seen and the moment he did- he took off running. Sprinting from the stables to the hill ahead he ran like a man with a desperate case of the munchies and his target in sight. Concern for what the cause could be cropped up in his mi d as he ran. Was this friend or foe? Was the rest of the party in danger?

He supposed he would learn soon enough.

Upon arriving he caught sight of the others. Rina, another half elf, a warforged and a human male. Slowing as he approached Daktye noticed one member of the party, a halfling, wander off in the direction of the farms as he he neared. Looking towards the others and then the burning building the Genasi reasoned since no one was moving to do something about the flames or worried for anyone inside any threats that were here had been taken care of.

He considered introducing himself but watching the halfling leave Daktye wondered if he should follow- till Rina caught his attention with her question.

"The stables", Daktye started then cleared his throat with a cough- "when I was checking the stables there was someone above me in the haylofts. Before I could check a bucket got in my way and well, whoever they were noticed. Who investigated the bell tower and what did you find?"

Mentions: @wowbobwow (Yenric)

Interactions: @Sizniche @Equusheart @Seraph Darkfire @Damafaud
 

Equusheart

Member
Kyria looked back and forth between the burning mill and the man that had caused it. Well, so much for stealth. She almost had the urge to give Samson a sound punch in the jaw for probably alerting every enemy in the area as to their presence. But instead Kyria closed her eyes and sighed, her hand pinching the bridge of her nose as she silently prayed to whatever deity that was listening for patience.

"Can we please try not to draw anymore attention to ourselves?" Kyria groaned with slight annoyance. Kyria eyed the Genasi curiously as he approached, this being the first time she'd officially met him.

"Goblins," she said answering his question. "Two of them. Possibly the ones that belong to those wargs you lot killed earlier." She watched Yen wander off towards the farm before shifting her gaze over the rest of the town. So far they had found no one. Only goblins and whatever being Dakyte had seen in the stables. And then there were those large rocks everywhere. It didn't seem to make any sense.

"You think maybe everyone is hiding in there," she said as her gaze landed on the keep. With the bridge out it would be a sure fire way of keeping things out. But then again, it also meant that it kept things in as well.

Interactions: @Sizniche @wowbobwow @Seraph Darkfire @Damafaud @kevintheradioguy @The Regal Rper
 

Sizniche

The Greatest Ever
Samson chuckled. "Well, if you were hopin' th'belltower had sumthin' interestin', you can stop hopin'," he said to the genasi, restating what Kyria had said, "We found two goblins playin' around with th'bell like it was an oversized toy, and a few things you'd expect to find in a church, but nothin' that constitutes evidence of what happened."

He then looked at the ranger, who now set her sights on the keep. "Y'know, I'm thinkin' we should move on the keep next, too. I reckon the townsfolk're long gone, otherwise we'd see more signs of life from the keep, but, if nothin' else, I figure we'll find something in the guard barracks, or the records, or whatever else is up there."

@The Regal Rper @Equusheart
 

Rage

Yes! - Captain Falcon
Orok 'Fel-Hand'

587723
Half-Orc Barbarian
Interactions: None
...
...
"Muttering Speaking*
... The noises of caused from this group of Caverners but little did they know, a hulking figure was awaken. Sniffing the air as his eyes opened whilst he slowly sat up from inside of one of the wagons. A low growl came from his throat followed by him standing to his full height and getting his clothing back onto himself.

Wrapping the kilt over his waist, his bands placed onto his wrist, large leathery boots fitted and tied on his feet. Placed the heavy cloth onto his torso which he suddenly poked his head out of the wagon's tent-like cloak....

Did he oversleep? Hopping out of the wagon that he was reside within whilst he grabbed both his Great Axe & Great Club only to adjust them by place the heads' of these two weapons into specialized holster where they hung from his back.

Sighing aloud which he saw something... A ethereal entity which flew past his body... An even heavier and deeper sigh came from his mouth... This Half-Orc was in the wrong place and he had to head back down the road. Perhaps there was a crossroads...

Sprinting off in the direction which he knew that the people who was in his group. He knew that there might be someone would need his assistance in some way...

*Some Time Later*

Seeing the flame within and smoke in the distance, Orok growled at this. Did a fight break out? Did something mighty happen? Slowing down his rapid pace only to look around... A town.... What the hell is this place?

A noticeable vein trembled onto his forehead as he looked around whilst a fiery building could be seen in the distance as he openly shouted.

" 'HERE DA FOOK IZ 'VERY UN?! 'HERE IZ MY FRIENDZZZZZZZZ!!!!! "

Sadden by the fact that Orok felt that no one choose to wake him up... They must've had some proper fun without him as well.... And these fookin' spirit bastards are sons of whores.




Mentions: @kevintheradioguy (GM)
 
Last edited:

kevintheradioguy

Salt
Supporter
Nightstone

The halfling wondered to the farm - wheat already scythed down, and now only reaching his knees. There were two large rocks embedded into the ground, and one - lying in the debris of a wall of a farmstead. Looking inside, it became obvious that whether the attackers or goblin raiders have plundered the place: every unbroken drawer and cupboard open, mattresses cut, chests open and empty. There was no signs of people, or even pets inside: just the debris an disarrayed furniture. Not even wheat - it was whether stored elsewhere, milled down, or stolen. If not for the signs of recent flight, one might've thought this was a ghost town, left behind and robbed decades ago.

 

Rage

Yes! - Captain Falcon
Orok 'Fel-Hand'

587860
Half-Orc Barbarian
Nightstone
Interactions:
Kyria ( @Equusheart )


Orok gazed around the current environment. It was.... a shit town. His term for a ghost town cause he saw too many fookin' ghosts and spirits around but... there wasn't any around... What the pissin' shit of an overgrown frog inbred rabid foam-mouthed asshat is going on?

Hearing a feminine voice, the Half-Orc's head whipped around which he saw a familiar figure. It was Kyria! Coming over before 'lightly' wrapping his arms around her waist which he hugged her and lifted in unison as he smiled at her.

Replying to her question which he said to her.

" It wuz gud. A propa 'est, my very nice smelling, pretty, white-teeth, Friend."

Chuckling aloud as he put her down to only just stare at the burning mill of in the distance.... Whoever blew it up...

Did that mean a fight was brewing like a witch's cauldron after sending some stupid virgin human off to get it in order to get some ingredients for some stupid drink to get the girl who secretly likes him but never acted upon her wishes to drink something that would end up killing her followed by him going on some kind of quest and meeting all kinds of people.

Leading to some story-book ending....

Wot. Orok met some pansy human spirit a while a go.... He was pestered for days in order to save his love... Stupid Human.

Mentions: @kevintheradioguy (GM)
 
Last edited:

Seraph Darkfire

King of the Underworld
Zi'on nodded "I share Samson's feelings about the Keep, though I do recommend that we find a different way in. Even if the bridge wasn't destroyed, going in through the front door would be foolish" he looked towards Orok as the Half-Orc showed up and spoke with Kyria "Orok, good to see you, a good amount of muscle is always needed, as well I was afraid that I was going to be limited to speaking down at everyone" he laughed as he patted the green skinned creature on the shoulder. It was always pleasing to Zi'on to have people around his own height with him.

He was also happy to have a fellow brawler around. A good spar kept them in good spirits and kept him battle ready. He had no false preconceptions that he was stronger than the muscle bound Half-Orc, but he was confident in his speed and quick attacks. Even as they were greeting their friend, he kept an eye towards Yenric as he explored the fields, making sure that nothing ambushed the halfling.

@Sizniche @Rage @Equusheart
 

Sizniche

The Greatest Ever
Samson looked over at the half-orc. Well, over is a bit of a mischaracterization, in this sense; he looked up at the half-orc, who was almost a head and a half taller than him. The height difference between Samson and Zi'on was somewhat less jarring to Samson, because Zi'on was somewhat slender, but the half-orc had a build of pure power, giving the impression of even greater size even if he was only the slightest bit taller than Zi'on. Samson was mildly intimidated, but he wasn't keen to show it. He didn't want to look weak, or lose the trust of the party just for buckling in front of one guy. Besides, he seemed like good people, though if Samson were any dimmer a bulb he would've mistaken the bear hug he just gave Kyria for an attempt at murder.

In any case, Samson, of course, wasted no time in taking the opportunity to be a smartass. "OOOooooOOOooo," He said to Kyria, in a teasing voice, "Who's your friend?"

@Rage @Equusheart
 

Damafaud

Kitty
Rina Rubare


Half-Elf Bard
Nightstone
Interaction
: Yenric, Samson, Zi'on, Kyria, Orok​
If the fire at the mill did not warn whatever was left in Nightstone, the shout of the half-orc sure did. Rina warily looked around once more. Still nothing. Well if the shout didn't bring any trouble, the town was surely empty, then. Or sleeping deeply enough.

Her first impression? Orok was huge. Even taller than Zi'on, and he was already tall. Rina was slightly above half elves' average at 5'7'' , but her head didn't even reach the half-orc's neck. Rina inadvertently glanced at Yenric. An image of the halfling flying through the air passed through her mind. She turned her head away stifled a laugh. Flying halfling, best for throwing! She imagined a merchant would say.

"I'm Rina. Nice meeting you," she introduced herself to the half-orc once her shoulders were no longer shaking from laughter and she was able to keep a straight face.




Mention: GM (@kevintheradioguy ), Yenric (@wowbobwow ), Zi'on (@Seraph Darkfire ), Kyria (@Equusheart ), Samson (@Sizniche ), Orok (@Rage )
 

Equusheart

Member
Kyria cast Samson a glowering glance before giving him a bit of a shove.

"Sam, Orok," she said in a blunt introduction for the two. Kyria then turned her attention back to Zi'on as the assessed their next move. She agreed with him. Whatever that was barred in the keep would probably be expecting them to come through the front door.

"Can any of us climb?" Kyria asked.

Mention: @kevintheradioguy @Damafaud
Interaction: @Rage @Sizniche @Seraph Darkfire
 

Rage

Yes! - Captain Falcon
Orok 'Fel-Hand'

588077
Half-Orc Barbarian
Nightstone
Interactions: Kyria , Zi-On , Rina Rubare, Samson


Whilst placing down his Half-Elf by the name of Kyria, a good friend found. The pure savage hearing the steps of another, the Warforged boy-o. Zi-On! OROK'S SPARRING BUDDY! Raising a hand high as he brought it down onto Warforged's shoulder, it wasn't a fully on swat but a firm placement of his firm, meaty hands upon the wooden skin of Zi-On. Smiling slightly as he spoke towards his bud.

" Aaah! Gud ol' Zi-On. Ya bun punchin' fings, eh? Giv' da un n' tu? "

Removing his hand from the monk's shoulder and placing his hands at his hips. Chest out and torso out as his hulking torso was more flaunted in comparison as he chuckled at the thought of Zi-On whopping ass. Good Ol' Zi-On.

Out of somewhere, a wiry-human male appeared. He seemed funny..... Orok liked this human. It pleases... His face reminds him of something but he can't picture it why. Keeping his mouth closed as he spoke towards Kyria in question to who he was.

His thoughts were distracted as his eyes locked on another Half-Elf.... Hmmmm.... She seems nice.... Why are there so many human male spirits gawking at her? Depraved dead-men, all of them. As she came forward and introduced herself... Huh.

Rina. Rina. Rina. Rolls off the tongue alittle. Nodding at this, Orok responded by saying to this petite lady in front of him.

" Gud tu met ya, Las. Ma name iz Orok 'Fel-Hand.' Honor iz mine ta meet you. "

Nodding his head in the form of a bow of respect where his eyes shifted to Kyria who answered the human called 'Sam.' Simple. Chuckling as Kyria shoved the human, where The Half-Elf Ranger asked a question bout climbing. Orok has been climbing trees, buildings, large monsters so he was good at it.


" 'ell! I kan klim'. Wot ya need me ta klim'. Alot of zoggin' fings actually. "

 
Last edited:

Equusheart

Member
Kyria raised an eyebrow at her new companion. A bit of a smile appearing on her lips.

"Well, we need to possibly find an alternative way into that keep there," she said nodding towards the object of their contemplation. "How are ya at climbing stone walls?"
 

wowbobwow

New Member
588267
Disappointed that he found no signs of anything at the small wheat farm, Yenric returned to where the rest of the group was, hearing the commotion of the massive half orc. He remembered seeing him around the caravan, always impressed with his size, and the fact that he never seemed to get cold despite not wearing much of anything. Perhaps the enormous muscles acted as good padding for the half orc ... was he really only half, Yen wondered.

"There is nothing in the farm," Yenric announced, shaking his head with disappointment. "Hello, sir Orc!" He said, his regular cheer immediately returning as he gave a friendly little nod to the barbarian. "I was wondering where you had gone off to."

He heard some of the talk of getting to the keep, nodding along. He clearly thought it was a good idea as well, particularly seeing as how barren the farmhouse looked. "I can give a blessing from Lady Tymora to anyone who thinks they could make the jump. Good luck only comes to those who earn it," he said, smiling, his eyes slightly wild with the fervor of his beliefs. "Oh ... do you think there is sewer system or drainage into the moat? Anyone a good swimmer?"
 

Sizniche

The Greatest Ever
Samson somewhat buckled at being pushed, more from surprise of being pushed rather than her being unexpectedly strong, though both factored into it. He would have given her what for right then if she hadn't ignored him afterwards. Her attitude was right, though, there are more important things at the moment. She then asked about climbing, specifically stone wall climbing.

"Ya kiddin'? Stone's is easy business; plenty'a footholds and handholds and what have you. Me and the big guy over here can loop around the back and pull off a flank, and ya'll can come in through th'front once they're nice 'n distracted." Just as he finished his sentence, his ears perked up, as Yenric had just mentioned jumping the bridge gap.

"Ooooh, you had me at 'make the jump'. Wait, did you see any damage to th'fortification from th'tower? Ah, nevermind!" He ran down the hill, over to the end of this side of the gap in the bridge. He looked down into the moat below, which in all probability would kill him if he messed it up. He then looked across the gap; the solid ground on the other end of the bridge gap was a good couple of feet above his head. There was no way he would make it straight up there; he'd be going to fast in the jump to get a solid grip. Then, he saw the beam below the edge; on level with his current footing, and a good place to land... if he could make it and catch his balance. From there, it would be as easy as pulling himself up.

"What's that, like, 15 feet?" he muttered to himself, and contemplated for a moment, before finally uttering, "Eh, I can make it." He then remembered--the goblin! He looked down into the moat again, trying to look for the goblin that had jumped in to... unignite himself... to see if the jump would actually kill him.

@kevintheradioguy @Equusheart @wowbobwow
 

Damafaud

Kitty
Rina Rubare


Half-Elf Bard
Nightstone
Interaction
: Yenric, Samson, Zi'on, Kyria, Orok​
"Orok Fel-Hand,"repeated Rina with a nod. The accent of the half-orc made his speech a bit difficult to comprehend, but it was still manageable.

Rina looked into the keep Kyria tried to reach. It was tall. She might be able to climb up with the foothold from edges and cracks, but she doubted she would have the strength to persist until the top. She shook her head. She rather not tried.

Then Yenric mentioned something worse than climbing; swimming in the sewer. Rina wrinkled her nose in disgust.

"Isn't there any other way? I don't want my clothes to smell."


Especially the new llama fur coat she just bought! The coat cost her gold, even. If the fur is ruined, the cost could drop by half when she resell it. The thought of the soft fur being drenched with water mixed with rat's piss and Seldarine-know-what made her shiver. Rina looked around, trying to find another way.

"What if we take a table from the tavern and use it as a platform to jump?"







Mention: Yenric (@wowbobwow ), Zi'on (@Seraph Darkfire ), Kyria (@Equusheart ), Samson (@Sizniche ), Orok (@Rage )
 

Equusheart

Member
Kyria's eyes widened in horror as Samson stepped up to the edge of the moat, saying something about jumping down. Quickly she stepped forward and grabbed onto his arm, tugging back on to the more solid part of the ground.

"No," Kyria said with a sigh. "No one is going to be jumping into the moat." She cast a frown at Yen for even suggesting such a thing. Kyria turned her attention back to the keep. "What if we go out and around and try and climb it from the ground?"

Interaction: @Sizniche @wowbobwow

Mention: @Rage @Seraph Darkfire @Damafaud
 

Rage

Yes! - Captain Falcon
Orok 'Fel-Hand'

588644
Half-Orc Barbarian
Nightstone
Interactions: Yenric, Rina, Samson, Kyria


As the Half-Elf Ranger turned to the Half-Orc with her deep and richly earthly eyes of hers to look upon the savage whom spoke about climbing. Forcing a grin upon his lips as his tusks jutted out plenty from this gesture where his crimson eyes held a powerful glow whilst a hand went up tot he Orok's chin as he rubbed it. A mocking manner to the scholarly form that he had seen before within a city one time as he replied to this question.

" 'ell, my Hunty Friend. I just run at the thing 'N Grab... wot 'ever den kep goin'. "

Answering Kyria as he had thought up the most simple plan in his mind. He was a simple guy where his head turned in attention upon hearing a new voice... Slightly familiar til he saw the sight of a Halfing. Wait..... he remember this lad, his eyes widen as he was reminded who it was. It was the Halfing boyo. Yenr- Yeri - Yenrick? No wait.... Yenric? Resounding as he told the Halfing what he had been doin'.

" 'alfing lad, A gud 'est kept me dun fo' sum time.... Wild Dream, do. Had a Dwarf, A Witch, A 'utter knife n' A Big Bull.... Heh.... hahaha."

As Rina spoke about Orok's name a couple times whilst she was managing good and propa saying of his name AND title. People zoggin' got 'im mad. Stating her dislike of swimming through the dirtied water... eh, 2/10 in terms of nastiness, Orok has been through worse. Whilst the human by the name of 'Sam' spoke in such a manner to get Kyria displeased where he spoke of jumping.... Not smart. Death from falling would not be respectable.

RIna's suggestion went unnoticed, some of the people might've not made the jump even with the table for support where Kyria grabbed 'Sam' whilst he was closed to the edge. Orok nodded as his face had gotten serious whilst he said.

" Tru'. Wee kan go 'round den climb. I could 'arry dose who kan't mak' it. "

Pounding his left pec with a close fist as his muscles seemed to flex. Appearing more defined and larger than it's normal state whilst his face was natural; aiming to assist his companions in their endeavors and journey. Him sleeping it off and leaving them in a troubling spot wasn't a truly respectable thing.


 
Last edited:

wowbobwow

New Member
588447
Yen met Kyria's frown with a big smile and a small shrug. "Table doesn't sound like a bad idea, " he agreed. "Though, it would be nice if we could find one big enough to just span the hole in the bridge. I have a dagger. If anyone is good with knots, we can try to fashion a homemade grappling hook. I ... might remind all of you that there is a moat. We would have to get through that before we think about any type of climbing up that wall, which ..." he trailed off, not wanting to be a killjoy. He just shrugged his shoulders again and gave a big smile, curious to see what the others would think of those two ideas.

He looked over at the keep, the towering walls, the massive hill that it was sitting on, and the moat below. Gods only knew what sort of dangers were in that water. He shook his head a bit, his smile dropping to half strength for a moment. "I think the bridge, even in its broken state, is our best option."

He sidled up close to the bard and gave her a wink. "Your clothes are lovely, lady. I can't blame you for wanting to keep them neat."
 

Seraph Darkfire

King of the Underworld
"Well, less dillydallying then" Zi'on said as he looked over the bridge before at the sky "Night won't be too far now, we'd better get our plan sorted out...oh look, another large rock" he pointed into the water "Must've been dropped like all the rest" he tapped his chin thoughtfully as he looked over at the other side of the bridge "If we swim over and climb, I've got a few pitons that could be used, or if we plan on using a door to cross, we can secure it with some rope, Yen could easily be tossed over like a living grappling hook" he laughed.

"On another note, how sturdy do you think that piece of bridge sticking out is? We could use that to get closer" he knelt down and picked up a rock, giving it a light squeeze before flicking it into the water. A small test to see if the bridge was actually broken, but mostly because who doesn't enjoy tossing a few rocks into water?

@Sizniche @Equusheart @Rage @wowbobwow @Damafaud @kevintheradioguy
 

Rage

Yes! - Captain Falcon
Orok 'Fel-Hand'

1560567478764.png
Half-Orc Barbarian
Nightstone
Interactions: Yenric, Rina, Samson, Kyria


Rubbing his chin around, Orok looked at Yenric upon his suggestion. A table could be of assistance. Looking around at the dead town whilst the number of spirits within his eyes became limited... Almost to nothing... What the zog? Huh - This is some shite, right N' proper at the moment.

Rubbing his temple where he then rolled one of his shoulders as he walked away from the group - He had... a plan. Speaking aloud, he then said.

" Halfing. Giv' me A tim'. "

Completely turning around as he slightly hustled around some of the buildings where he noticed one thing. A tavern... If there wasn't something that could help... Zog.


Hearing some sounds within.... Put Orok slightly on edge and mildly aggressive, he would slice and smash whatever was inside where he looked over at the group in the distance. Standing out as he awaited if any would come over to the Tavaern.

 
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top