• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Storm King's Thunder OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ellya Ellya Where in Faerun is Nightstone, about? Is it in the north, or further south?

It would be more south near the western coast, a few miles to the east of Waterdeep, under the Sword Mountains!

1611863053299.png

Also, are we required to use d&d beyond? Because that's not going to let me choose most non-phb subclasses without buying something :( (and even then in some cases not all phb options; cleric for instance will only allow me to choose life domain)

If you use any custom content, just put all your stats in the character post and put your sources in there as a link!
I'll add that to the FAQ :)

It would be more south near the western coast, a few miles to the east of Waterdeep, under the Sword Mountains!

View attachment 839297

If you use any custom content, just put all your stats in the character post and put your sources in there as a link!
I'll add that to the FAQ :)

So we can manually make a character sheet on RPN rather than D&D beyond, correct? (as long of course as included all the content for a D&D character sheet)

I'm here. Now that I have a set of attributes to work with, I'll be able to whip up a character shortly.

I thought of making one but I have no clue what benefit it would give me hahah not all are gonna be on there, so i'd rather just keep the character thread as a central database for all character sheets

The main benefit is organizational and in that depending on your subscription to D&D beyond you could allow shared content for Beyond sheets, allowing some players to access books they don't have but you do.

Hello, nice to meet you all! I am about to make my character so I just want to double check if anyone particularly wants to be 'same class buddies', so long as I choose unique-ish features, or should focus on a class no one else is interested in? Also how do I make a character post with separate tabs for spells and equipment and whatnot? (I could not think of a more polite way to phrase that question so consider this sentence as my way of saying 'please'.)

Tabs use the following code:

[ tabs ][ tab=insert label]

then to close the tab, use the following:

[ /tab ][ /tabs ]

Just take out the extra spaces and you are golden.

Another way to make your sheet look nice is to quote another sheet, then fill in the info of your character instead. I don't mind if you do that with my character. I like the way it is formatted.

I hope that someone decides to whip up a cleric. I have a feeling that we'll need the heals.

Should we be including some notes on backstory and the like with our character sheets, too?

But moving on now.... can’t wait for the grand adventure to soon start, and Timmothy in the background to just be brewing potions and bombs in the midst of battle acting as a sort of support for others. It was my intention when making a Alchemist. But yeah, let us see what happens from here, and see what vast and wonderful individuals that will join our party

Users who are viewing this thread

Back