• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

slim

destroyer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
❝ STORM AND ASH. ❞
introduction.

THE NAMELESS ONE and his siblings have slept for nearly a millennium leagues under the ocean's surface. Born from the fiery magic of the magma deep below the crust escaping during the Slaughter of the Isles, he emerged from his egg as large as a castle and set out to bring destruction and conquest upon humanity and wyrm alike. Only the alliance between a select number of humans and Ancient Wyrms were powerful enough to send the Nameless One and his minions back into the depths and seal him with magic, for there was no way to kill him.
The first riders and their bloodlines were forever changed and marked, and these riders became the royal houses that still rule to this very day. Many wyrms were slaughtered by the Great Battle, and the living wyrms returned to the ocean to care for the eggs in which the next generation would continue on through. As centuries passed, soon Wyrms and dragons were nothing more than tales told by the elders late at night around fires, for they were believed to be long gone.

But now the seal keeping the Nameless One is about to run its course, and the fully grown monster will once more take to the skies and raze the continent until they are merely ashes. It is up to the royals bearing the mark and wyrms to become allies once more, lest their home and loved ones be taken from them.

premise.

So yeah, this is a rp i intended for about 7-8 roleplayers max but I may allow some others to join the side of evil if the first couple of slots fill. Characters will be of noble blood but the mark picks and chooses who it ends up with, so your character can be a bastard or king― its up to you. If you have questions you can DM me or go ahead and ask them in this here interest check!

rules.

RULE.Adhere to all RPN rules and regulations.

RULE.I would like detailed characters and responses, so no one liners or Mary Sues.

RULE.Please post at least once a week or every other week and let me know if you're not feeling it anymore, i'll understand.

— Fire and water looked so lovely together. It was a pity they destroyed each other by nature.

interested in this plot bean! < 3 always up for dragon-adjacent plots.

eeee! i’m interested! love dragons and it didn’t help that i watched how to train your dragon clips the other day. i blame the youtube algorithms but wholeheartedly welcome it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back