• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Stories

They Say I'm Psycho

My hazelnut eyes widened as I stared at the wispy black shadow that was behind a woman who was checking out some beans in the food isle. The bag in my hands fell from my hands, as I stared at it. The black shadow seemed to not notice me, and kept on floating behind the woman.
It seems so real… I thought to myself, swallowing. No. Don’t believe it. Don’t get sucked in. It’s a hallucination. A hallucination that can harm me. A hallucination that can harm my mother.

“Are you alright, Quinn?” I blinked, and looked back at Mother, who was looking at me with a concerned look on her face. “Are you having one of your episodes again? Do you want me to call Dr. August for you?” She reached for her cellphone, but I brushed her hand away. “It’s alright, Mom. I’m not having an episode.” She inhaled sharply. “I just don’t believe you anymore.”

My heart sank deep to my stomach. “Here I am, caring for you, but you chose to be a mental!” She scowled at me. “Imagine how I feel having a psychotic and mentally ill son!?” My lip quivered. “I’m fine… mom. No need to advertise it in the grocery store.” She huffed and grabbed my arm only to be dragged outside the shop. “Go home. I’ll just shop here by myself,” she snapped. She then sharply closing the door, leaving me in the dark outside. The cold wind pressed against my fragile skin, making me shiver.

Tap.

I felt a cold drop of water hit my cheek. And another… and another. And suddenly, it started to rain right before my eyes. The corners of my lips start to form a smile, and in a matter of seconds, I let out a bone-chilling, loud psychotic laugh. In that laugh, tears started to form. They burned at the back of my eyes, and slowly started to pour down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back