• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Stories from Akademi High (A Yandere Simulator RP)

Webs Elk

Find me a prince or princess, I'm not picky.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(I apologize for the lack of pretty, but I wanted to get this out)

Hello, everyone!

With progress being made on the game, I've been craving some Yandere Simulator.

If you don't know what Yandere Sim is
Yandere Simulator is a stealth game about stalking a boy and secretly eliminating any girl who seems interested in him, while maintaining the image of an innocent schoolgirl. The game is currently under development, and a free debug sandbox build is available from the developer's official blog and website.
The protagonist of the game is a high school student known as Yandere-chan who has fallen in love with an upperclassman known as Senpai. Yandere-chan cannot bear the thought of Senpai in another girl's arms, but she is too shy to confess her love to him, so she must resort to sabotaging his love life from the shadows.
Once every week, a new rival girl will fall in love with Senpai. Each rival must be eliminated within 5 days, or else she will confess her love to Senpai, which will result in a Game Over.
If Yandere-chan is arrested, expelled, or obtains a bad reputation, the result is an immediate Game Over.
Rivals can be eliminated with lethal methods such as poisoning and electrocution, or eliminated with non-lethal methods such as kidnapping or matchmaking with other NPCs.
(Credit to the Yandere Sim wiki)

Disclaimer : This RP will take place in an AU. OC's and canon characters will both be allowed, and the RP will be mostly driven by interaction.

This being said, the RP will not be completely sandbox as I want different events to occur, causing various scenarios for our charcaters, ranging from murders to vacations to competitions to etc etc. As such, I'd like people who wouldn't mind going with the flow of the RP, while contributing their own ideas for arcs and events.

Being based on Yandere Sim, people can die in the RP, as such I encourage everyone to have multiple charcaters, although everyone will also have at least one character who can't die. Despite this, like I hinted at earlier, the RP will not focus completely on murder.

To sum it up, it's basically a slice of life that takes place in the Yandere Sim world.

Rules
1. There is no post length limit, however, literacy is a requirement. I want everyone to feel welcome, but if no one can understand your post, then it's for naught.
2. Be active - Everyone has lives (shocker I know) which is why I'm going to be relatively lax with this. However, don't leave anyone hanging. Warn someone if you're going to disappear.
3. Fade to black - Romance is basically a must in this world and I highly encourage it. However, fade to black if things get steamy.
4. Lore knowledge - You do not have to know anything about Yandere Sim to join this RP. However, if this is the case, be willing to look up or ask about things that you need to know. Make the Yandere Sim wiki your best friend. ^.^
5. Discord - The Discord is not mandatory, but I encourage everyone to join it as it's mostly just a fun place for everyone to hang out. Even if you don't decide to join, at least join the server because I like having friends for once. ^.^ (I added a bunch of bots XD Please love me)

If you have any questions, drop them below, and I'll answer them ASAP

Links
Stories from Akademi High (Yandere Simulator) - IC
Fandom - Stories from Akademi High OOC - OOC
Fandom - Stories from Akademi - Character Sheets - Character Sheets
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers - Discord​

Last edited:
Still considering, but am unsure.

Are there also "cliques", like in the game? Bullies, Delinquents, Social Butterfly Meetup, etc.?

I'd be down(Yandere simulator is coolio) Webs Elk Webs Elk
Yay. ^.^
Be sure to check out the links above

EDIT: Hmm ... Something gives me the feeling that you already did ...
Still considering, but am unsure.

Are there also "cliques", like in the game? Bullies, Delinquents, Social Butterfly Meetup, etc.?
J Jules8008 I am lead to believe there are based on what I saw.

I definitely planned on it if it was at all possible. ^.^

I mean, it is a vital part of Yandere Sim (and with the Delinquent Update that came out, it's even better)

EDIT: Of course, your character can be in a clique of ''NPCs'' of sorts as well, rather other role-players are in the clique as well or not. Speaking of which I added more to the CS.

Last edited:
Link works again. Thanks!

My first character will prolly be a mute one with good connections to the delinquents. Still considerin'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back