• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom storage

Main
Here
---Tammy enters through the cafe hall and exits through the hall towards the engine room---

Blue enters storage but it was so dark that he couldn’t find his way through, he just kept tripping or walking into boxes

-Charlotte enters knocks over some things while trying to get to Electrical-

"EEK! Don't touch me, I know Taekwondo and Kyokushi-"
Actually taking into account who said that Charlotte calms down, and stops panicking like an Idiot.
" Oh, it's just you Blue! I actually got quite a scare. What are you doing here? "
She says while trying to feel where she's facing and fails by knocking something over again.

"EEK! Don't touch me, I know Taekwondo and Kyokushi-"
Actually taking into account who said that Charlotte calms down, and stops panicking like an Idiot.
" Oh, it's just you Blue! I actually got quite a scare. What are you doing here? "
She says while trying to feel where she's facing and fails by knocking something over again.
“I’m looking for electrical.” He responds, he’s getting closer but still manages to run into things.

---Tammy Enters---

Tammy squinted as she tried to see better before recalling she had a flashlight with her. She took it out of her tool kit and turned it on. It wasn't the brightest one but at least she could see where she was going. "Um. Are you two alright?" She asked
Charlotte and Blue as she shined the light in their directions before approaching. "Come on. Electrical is that way." She said pointing her light in the direction of the room.

Darklord95 Darklord95 Faynorae Faynorae

When Tammy turns on the light, her and Blue see Charlottes body. A stab wound right in her stomach, some of her guts spilling out on the blood covered floor.
“AAAAAAHHHHHH!” Blue screams seeing the body.

—Curt enters—
“I heard another scream, Blue, you gotta stop-“
He then saw what they saw. He averted his eyes, refusing to look at the scene any further. This was a real stab in the guts for him—pun intended—, seeing Charlotte like that. He saw her as a friend, and now she’s dead, too. He regrets not waiting for her, wishing he would’ve just given the few extra minutes so they could walk together to electrical, then this wouldn’t happen. He felt sick, he couldn’t look.

Tammy tensed up when seeing Charlotte body but was quick to shine the light down the hall and around the both of them in hopes of seeing the killer before they could get away. She moved to stand right beside Blue as she looked around more. "I don't think fixing lights is safe like this. We should head back to the Cafeteria." She whispered to the other with a bit of a shaky voice.

Curt lowers himself down to Blue’s level, holding him steady. He eyes would not look back at her body, not even a glance.
”Hey, hey. You’re alright. I got you.”
He looked to Tammy, now, speaking to her.
”Could you get the lights? I can get Blue back to the cafeteria, but we’re going to need them on if everyone is to get there safely.”
He looks at Blue, now, speaking softly to him.
”You really were born under an unlucky star, weren’t you? It must be awful to only once, but twice run into a body? It’s horrible.”
He tried to keep his demeanour calm, but he was afraid, upset.

Tammy frowned, knowing that Blue was right. When Curt came down she glanced at him then down the hall to electrical. "Um. Okay. We're right by electrical so I'll flip them on really quick. But you got to be stupid if you think I'm going there by myself. Guys...! Wait!" She followed after the duo. She would go get lights but only if someone came with her. It would be a death wish to go off on her own

Curt paused before exiting, he then looked at Tammy. He nodded.
”Alright, we’ll come with you. Is that alright, Blue?”
He asked, looking down at him.

Curt nods, then changes his direction back to electrical.
”We’d better make it quick, we don’t want anything awful to happen while we’re trying to get the lights on.“

Tammy felt much better when the two agreed to come with her. "Alright. I'll hurry it up so we can head back." She turned back to face electricity and slowly began making her way so she wasn't too far ahead of the other two and so she wouldn't step on the body by accident.

---Tammy left for electrical with
Curt and Blue---

Users who are viewing this thread

Back