• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom storage

Main
Here
Louis let go of Blue's arm once they were inside the room. "So, what do you need to do? I have to get fuel for the stupid engines." They whined and trudged over to the fuel can.

"Okay." Louis nodded and grabbed the can a little too aggressively and started filling it. They leaned forward and lightly hit their head against the storage crate. "I. Hate. Fueling. The. Engines." They groaned.

Darklord95 Darklord95

"...Yeah I don't know, I mean the vacuum pressure in space would probably crush things maybe?" Tasha continued the conversation with Tammy as she walks down to storage, picking up various pieces of paper along the way. "Oh hey, don't let me get in the way." She would say to the other two in the room.
Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

he wasn't very good at garbage duty, he was slow to get things into the garbage shute.
"...Yeah I don't know, I mean the vacuum pressure in space would probably crush things maybe?" Tasha continued the conversation with Tammy as she walks down to storage, picking up various pieces of paper along the way. "Oh hey, don't let me get in the way." She would say to the other two in the room.
"Okay." Louis nodded and grabbed the can a little too aggressively and started filling it. They leaned forward and lightly hit their head against the storage crate. "I. Hate. Fueling. The. Engines." They groaned.

Darklord95 Darklord95

Once the can was filled Louis hauled it up to carry it in their arms. It was pretty heavy for someone small like them. "How goes the trash shute?" They asked with a soft smile.

Darklord95 Darklord95

Once the can was filled Louis hauled it up to carry it in their arms. It was pretty heavy for someone small like them. "How goes the trash shute?" They asked with a soft smile.

Darklord95 Darklord95
He didn't want to let on how much trouble he was having with it. "It's uh....um.... it's....going."

Louis set the gas can down with a soft thunk. "Do you need some help? I sometimes have trouble pulling the lever down." They offered.

Darklord95 Darklord95

Tasha would walk up behind the two standing in front of the trash chute, waiting for a moment before realizing that Blue was having a bit of trouble. "Here, if you let--" reaching between the two, Tasha would rattle the lever for a moment before it finally becomes free. "--there we go. Good as new. Sorta." She nods, throwing the rest of the garbage inside and letting the lever get pulled down.

"I honestly have no idea. But once it's out of the ship it is not our problem anymore." She gave a chuckle and trailed behind Tasha for a bit to pull out some tools in her pocket so she could fix up the wiring in this room. Only taking her a few minutes she jogged down to the trash shoot soon after, waving to the other two as she went by, and looking out the window so she could watch some trash fly out into the air.

roguejewel roguejewel

Louis smiled and grabbed the lever. Then Tasha jiggled the lever and put in the rest of the trash. "Thanks." They pulled the lever down and heaed the trash shoot out. "There."

roguejewel roguejewel Darklord95 Darklord95

"Don't worry about it, anything to get the rest of this shift over with." Tasha would back up now to give the others a little bit of space; since three people in a corner is a little too crowded. "I'm gonna head on over to Admin to get my card swiped. Hopefully that thing is working properly today." A lazy spin on the heel turns her back to where she came in, with her fumbling through her suit to find her wallet.
"Do you have other tasks to do in the same direction?" Tasha looks at
Tammy as she finished up her task, standing next to her; her walk stopped right before she walks through the doorway.

"No problem." Louis smiled softly. They leaned down and picked up the gas can. "Let's head to the upper engine so I can fuel this stupid ship."

Darklord95 Darklord95

Once she saw the trash tumbling out of the shoot and into the atmosphere she gave a grin turning heel to tail behind Tasha once again. "I doubt it! That old hunk of junk barely knows how to function right. I was there swiping my card for a whole 5 minutes straight before that darned thing deemed my swipe good enough." She let out an over the top sigh as she pulled out a lanyard from under her suit that held her ID card.

roguejewel roguejewel

"This whole ship might as well be just a flying trash heap, isn't it? Barely anything works properly. I'm surprised the oxygen isn't failing as well." As Tammy catches up, her hands wipe the card on her suit as if it'll make the machine work better.

--Tasha leaves the room--

Tammy could only let out a chuckle and a sorry sigh. "Don't think I've could've said that better myself." She slipped her card out it's plastic and played with it in her hands as they left.

----Tammy has left the room---

Louis smiled and started walking towards the upper engine. "Follow me." They adjusted their grip on the gas can.

-Louis has left the room-
Darklord95 Darklord95

Users who are viewing this thread

Back