• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SaltyWater

Bird Jesus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• Send New Email
    New Email Received
    Veronica Ballard
    Congradulations!
    Congratulations!
    After a careful review of your application materials, we are pleased to welcome you to Stonewall Academy of Fine Arts! For over one hundred and thirty-two straight years, thousands of promising scholars like you have found Stonewall to be a place to develop academically, athletically, socially, and magically. We expect that you will continue in this tradition as we prepare you to be a compassionate leader for our global society, working toward love and unity with both ourselves and those who happen to be around us.

In order to confirm your place in the school as an official transfer, please respond through this same thread. Unfortunately, we will not be able to hold a place in any of our new school year classes for you if we do not hear from you by next Sunday. But congratulations again!
    We truly do look forward to the many ways in which you will contribute to our community. We look forward to seeing you at SWA!
    Sincerely, your headmistress and vice headmaster:
    ~Veronica & Thomas Ballard~

*If you are interested in this roleplay then please say so below and state what city your character will be from so the spot can be reserved.*

Last edited:
This is a really interesting idea! Are insects allowed for Spring/Summer? Or just terrestrial mammals/reptiles/birds?

This is a really interesting idea! Are insects allowed for Spring/Summer? Or just terrestrial mammals/reptiles/birds?
Thank you for the compliment!
But when it comes down to characters involved with the academy, I'd have to say that the presence of hybrid insects wouldn't be the best or do much good to the planned plot.
Outside of the school, however, there could be some knowledge of their existence (perhaps as a rare breed of hybrids?) if that helps in any way?

Thank you for the compliment!
But when it comes down to characters involved with the academy, I'd have to say that the presence of hybrid insects wouldn't be the best or do much good to the planned plot.
Outside of the school, however, there could be some knowledge of their existence (perhaps as a rare breed of hybrids?) if that helps in any way?
I just want to know what the limitations for each place is ^^ Like if aquatics/reptiles are allowed anywhere or if its specifically birds and mammalian hybrids. So insects are a no which is totally fine!

If possible, I'd like to express interest in an Autumn spot and a Winter spot. If we're only allowed to have one character, I'll stick to Winter. :)

Hi there! This is so cool- is there an autumn slot still open? If not I’d love a summer slot :]

We still have a good amount of spots open for those who would like to join!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back