• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Stone's Spooky Search! || Halloween Horror || PLOTS ADDED

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream
Stone's Spooky Search!
Halloween Horror!
Tis the time of year once again where I begin to crave all manner of spooky, scary, and scaring things to roleplay!

I make no promises that the roleplay will be trigger free. When I want horror, I want horror. This includes but isn't limited to substance abuse, gore, violence, etc. All within the site rules of course!
With that out of the way lets get into what y'all are here for.

Me, Myself, and I
I generally write around three paragraphs depending upon dialogue or not. If I'm allowed to world build, expect a decent chunk of 500+ words unless, of course, our characters are interacting then I'll leave you room to respond. I'm generally active most days and do prefer long term plots that have a focus on story with a bit of romance on the side if the characters mesh well. If not, I enjoy platonic relations too! (As a side note, my only romantic paring is FxF and FxM wouldn't result in romance. I strongly prefer the former..)

I normally am not a big fan of doubling, but can plat more than enough NPCs should we need it. Along with that I also prefer older characters ranging from at minimum 24 whereas I prefer somewhere between 28-36. I might be able to be convinced to do a somewhere around 18 but a teenager is gonna take some convincing! I also prefer to play female, although what you play is up to you.

Finally, I prefer darker, grittier, realistic roleplays (seeing as some of my favorite universes are The Witcher and Dark Souls. That doesn't mean that everything will be grim the entire time, just don't expect me to play too light heated 24/7. Gimme angst, don't expect fluff.

What I'm Looking For
If you couldn't tell based off of the title and the general theme of the coding... something horrific! This can be anything from simply just having our characters parade around in costumes on Halloween night to something a bit more sinister.

Keep in mind that when I say horror, I do not mean I'll play a sadistic demon that'll abuse the hell out of your human. I don't play like that. Submissive and Dominate roles do not exist for me and as such, I prefer characters on an even playing field. This goes the same in and out of character. I expect you to have a voice when we plot, make characters, etc. I like when someone wants ...tell me your favorite horror type if you've read this far... to toss in their own ideas, plot twists.... hell, disagree with me if you have too! Just don't sit there and tell me you roleplay just so my needs are met, because that's not how I roll.

Also, let me make a note that I have not see the movie "IT" nor do I plan on it so if you are looking for a fandom involving those characters and the plot, I'm afraid you'll have to look elsewhere.

Horror is not "A is human, B is not and they fall in love." Please realize this before expressing interest!

Plot Ideas
A Chance Arrangement
Interest Level: Moderate
Setting: Modern
Prefered Pairing: FxF or FxM
Preferred Character: Either
Plot: Character A had been trying to leave for whatever reason. Maybe it was an issue with their past that had arisen, maybe they just needed a change of scenery. Regardless of the cause, however, their blind driving to anywhere and everywhere soon caused them to get into what should’ve been a fatal accident. What saved them from their demise was Character B, someone who had been driving in the opposite direction and noticed the wreck occur or the aftermath minutes later. They took A back to their home, located in a rather small rural town, and seeing as the local doctor was asleep, they did their best caring for them themselves.

This all seems fine and dandy until one realizes that B is one of a few supernatural creatures in the area that live within the town, and A is hunter of them. (Subject to change due to discussion!)
A Missed Note
Interest Level: Low
Setting: Modern or Victoriannn?
Preferred Character: B
Plot: Some time ago, A was a famed musician. They had a natural talent, were able to write and play with a skill some called blasphemous. And because of this, it came to an abrupt and unfortunate end, A being murdered in their home. The authorities were alerted, the killer never found, and life soon went on, A’s name being nothing but a small memory. Many years later, B moved into the house they were killed in, not being the superstitious type to worry about a murder having taken place there. However, B is a struggling musician of a similar style to A, they either slowly growing in fame and unable to handle it or not being all that known and can't make ends meet and work on their passion at the same time.

So what happens when B, ready to simply toss it all aside, is up late practicing one night, and upon finishing, an applause is heard despite living alone. A’s ghost was impressed, and willing to help B improve.
Full Moon Fatigue
Interest Level: High
Prefered Pairing: Depends upon the plot
Preferred Character: Ditto
Inspired By: (NOT MINE) The worst cramps you have ever had set in on your biceps. Your arms are twisting. You feel your ankles popping. It came on so suddenly. You drop to your knees, looking through your bedroom window, you see the full moon. You hear a little voice behind you, “Mommy?"
Plot 1: Character A is a single parent, the mother/father to their child having either left or dropped the kid on their doorstep before never being heard from again. They made do, keeping their son or daughter and raising them moderately well. Yet after 16 years, B made their appearance as the kid’s other parent, clearly distraught about the whole situation. First, as expected, A and their son/daughter want nothing to do with B, but after a bit of arguing they’re finally agreed to meet the next day for lunch to try and work things out, if that were possible at this point. Their daughter wants to come, but has school to attend.

However, during lunch the next day, B has some… unexpected news. They aren’t human, and they aren’t sure what genes their child got.
Plot 2: This plot is the backwards one of the first in that A is the child of a single parent, with B being a close friend. Its early october and a month or so after A’s 17-18th birthday as strange things begin to occur. Unable to fall asleep at night, mood issues. B finally convinces A to stay over at their house one night to see if they could help them out when it’s revealed that A isn’t entirely human as they thought, and B isn’t entirely prepared for that.
Plot 3: Another variation of this plot in which A is the parent of B, their teenage son/daughter. The plot would I feel play out either like plot 1 or a mix of 1 and 2, but I’m not sure. Open for discussion? (This would NOT result in romance under any circumstances.)
House of Horrors
Interest Level: High
Preferred Character: A
Plot: Character A had moved into a new house for whatever reason, a new job, a fresh start, what have you. It had been surpringly cheep for such an impressive construction, the relator claiming that it had been haunted which is why it had sat vacant. Not apt to believe in such things, A jumps at the chance to buy the property. After moving in, the first few days within the building were overall normal, yet soon things began to get a bit interesting. Character B is a ghost that is attatched to the house because (reason up to the player.) They had long since haunted all who have entered their dwelling, scaring them into moving. It had been awhile since someone had purchased the home, and so when A did, B was more than intrigued.

B started with minor things, creaking floor boards, jiggling door handles, A just passing it off as the house's age. As they become reluctant to succumb, B grows a bit angry and decides to kick it up a notch. Doors slamming, windows opening, mirrors shattering. A was growing spooked by all of this but unfortunately was still reluctant to believe B was behind it. B was furious, wanting to succeed in scaring A into the next town over.
I do have a few things which I'm craving to incorporate if you'd let me! (Those things are going to be in blood.(I'msorryI'mnotspookysueme)
  • Vampires!
  • Werewolves (The horror movie kind, not modernized ones...)
  • Abandoned Building (Preferably a school, town, something not normally left to rot)
  • Becoming the Halloween costume you're wearing (meh, convince me)
  • Phycological Horror (Why have a physical threat when your mind can do all the work for you?)
  • Occult Shenanigans
  • Your Suggestions!
Please PM me or comment below if you're interested!
Coded By || StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back