• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Stones of Incienda Recruit Page

Zodia195

Hi there! I am still looking for players to join my newest RPG, Stones of Incienda. It's a fantasy romance with adventure. Here's the background and plot for it.

Background

In the world of Incienda, there are 7 stones, 1 belonging to each kingdom. Each kingdom has their own beliefs based upon their stone. Ages ago when the stones were created, a piece of them was broken off by the founders of the 7 kingdoms and these fragments were left to the founders’ descendants who became the royal family of each kingdom. The stones themselves were hidden in secret areas by the founders at the time.

Plot

Every year the 7 kingdoms hold a festival. It changes to a different kingdom every year. All are invited to the 7-day festival that ends with a masquerade ball on the last day. This year it’s in the kingdom of the Red Stone, Jasper, called Mulada. During the festival the Fragments are put on display but are heavily guarded. On the night of the ball, the fragments react to each other and cause an earthquake. The royal families ask the legendary mage of their world, Andun, what just happened, and he reads a prophecy that the fragments must be reunited with the stones again for the world’s energy is unstable and in order for there to be harmony the stones must be whole again. And the only ones who can find the stones will be chosen by the fragments. The fragments end up choosing 7 young ladies. The prophecy tells them that they can only bring one companion for protection and a prince from each kingdom volunteers to go on the quest. Each fragment gives each girl a certain ability. Will they find the stones in time?

If this still interest you, check out the link to the Main page here- Fantasy - Stones of Incienda

Please be sure to read the rules before making a reservation in the OOC. There is a Discord group for the RPG if you want to join that.

I am still looking to fill up the following Slots-

Histadel's Prince and Chosen girl
Anahaly's Prince
Ajna's Chosen Girl

I am looking for dedicated players. Once slots are filled up, I'll allow extra chars to be added. Thank you!

Still have 3 slots now.

Need Histadel's Prince and Chosen Girl, and Ajna's Chosen Girl. By Friday I'll be allow players in the RPG to take any of these slots. Just wanted to make ya'll aware of things.

Since all char profiles of current players are up, I am going to be allowing current players to nab open slots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back