• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Stones of Incienda OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I love burgandy!! Could I reserve Mulada's prince? I also have a discord!!

Last edited:
Could I reserve the Sasuren Prince please.

My favourite colour is purple specifically royal purple.

I also have discord.

idalie idalie Dextra Dextra Ya'll are reserved! I'll send you both invites to the Discord group soon. I recommend checking out the Lore to look at your kingdom's profile. FYI, Dextra, my girl, Noirin, her profile is up if you want to check her out since she's from Sasuren and was raised in the capital.

idalie idalie Dextra Dextra Ya'll are reserved! I'll send you both invites to the Discord group soon. I recommend checking out the Lore to look at your kingdom's profile. FYI, Dextra, my girl, Noirin, her profile is up if you want to check her out since she's from Sasuren and was raised in the capital.
Perfect thank you!

Already checked her out and I love her, gives me a bit more to work with.

Hi there! Really like your rpg outline. If I may, I'd like to reserve the prince of Anahaly. I have discord as well as I see you're creating a group; iAidanugget#0548 (EDIT: favourite colour is red)

Zodia!!!!!!!! Can I reserve the Sapphire female? My favorite color is turquoise (or blue green overall)

Found it! Okay, I'll like to reserve the role of Jasper chosen please

I totally missed the last one! Sorry, this was unnecessarily difficult lol, my favorite color is Aqua.

I totally missed the last one! Sorry, this was unnecessarily difficult lol, my favorite color is Aqua.
Lol I am sorry and it's fine hun. The char is yours. I'll send you the link to the Discord group shortly. I recommend checking out the Lore and Other pages and other Char profiles to help you out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back