• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Stones of Incienda Needs more Players

Zodia195

Two players have recently dropped so I am needing 3 slots filled. The RPG is a fantasy adventure with romance in it. Oh, there's a Discord Group for this RPG, but if you don't have Discord we can work around it. You can claim more then one char too. Here's a link to the main page- Fantasy - Stones of Incienda

If you need a summary of what's happened, let me know okay? The RPG is still pretty new so not too much has happened. If interested, please read the rules before making a reservation in the OOC thread. Thank you!

I am needing the following slots filled-

Jasper's Chosen (female role)
Mulada's Prince (male role)
Sapphire's Chosen (female role)

Bump, I still need Jasper's Chosen (Female role) and Mulada's Prince (Male role). Someone did express interest in the role, but didn't reserve it right so it is still open and that person has yet to reserve correctly.

Oh I'm so interested in this, can you reserve the role Jasper chosen for me? I'm gonna need a recap of the events though

Oh I'm so interested in this, can you reserve the role Jasper chosen for me? I'm gonna need a recap of the events though
Hi! I am going to need you to read the rules and than make your reservation in the OOC thread okay? And no problem I can give you a recap.

Alrighty then, thank you for letting me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back