• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Stones of Incienda Interest Check

Does this RPG interest you?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zodia195

I've been contemplating of rebooting another one of my RPGs since I love the story so much. But I want to make sure it generates enough interest before rebooting it. I already have mentioned in another RPG and there was interest from a few players. Anyway, here's the Background and the Plot of the RPG, Stones of Incienda.

Background

In the world of Incienda, there are 7 stones, 1 belonging to each kingdom. Each kingdom has their own beliefs based upon their stone. Ages ago when the stones were created, a piece of them was broken off by the founders of the 7 kingdoms and these fragments were left to the founders’ descendants who became the royal family of each kingdom. The stones themselves were hidden in secret areas by the founders at the time.

Plot

Every year the 7 kingdoms hold a festival. It changes to a different kingdom every year. All are invited to the 7-day festival that ends with a masquerade ball on the last day. This year it’s in the kingdom of the Red Stone, Jasper, called Mulada. During the festival the Fragments are put on display but are heavily guarded. On the night of the ball, the fragments react to each other and cause an earthquake. The royal families ask the legendary mage of their world, Andun, what just happened, and he reads a prophecy that tells them that the fragments must be reunited with the stones again for the world’s energy is unstable and in order for there to be harmony the stones must be whole again. And the only ones who can find the stones will be chosen by the fragments. The fragments end up choosing 7 young ladies. The Prophecy mentions to them that they can only bring one companion for protection and a prince from each of the kingdoms decide to take on the quest. Each fragment gives each girl a certain ability. Will they find the stones in time?

A few other things to note about each kingdom, they are all based on a different culture.

Mulada is a desert kingdom based on ancient Middle Eastern cultures. Think of Aladdin lol.

Histadel is a jungle kingdom based on ancient South American culture combine with Spanish/Portuguese influences.

Puran is a Plains kingdom based on Victorian Age England/USA (Steampunk is involved here).

Anahaly is based on Ancient Greek culture. Oh, it's kingdom made up of different islands.

Vinsumi is based on Ancient Chinese/Japanese culture. It's a rivers and valleys kingdom.

Ajna is a mountainous Kingdom based on ancient Scandinavian culture (think Vikings era).

And Sasuren is a floating islands kingdom based on Celtic culture.

But yeah, there's more to it, but I just wanted to see if people like the idea. Romance will be encouraged in this RPG. It should be noted I have planned plot twists too.

Edit- OH! Just to be clear, there's no assigned couples. I might make a few changes to things to make things as 'open' as possible.

Last edited:
I'll be down! This sounds pretty cool, think I've just snuck in before this is full.

Awww it makes me happy that this generating interest. Ack, also I plan on making a Discord group for this RPG too, but if you don't have Discord, it's fine too.

I'm interested!! This seems super fun! AAA

Okay for everyone interested, I have created the RPG. Here's the main page link- Fantasy - Stones of Incienda

I will be creating a recruit page tomorrow. I am just tired lol. Please remember to read the rules first before making reservations in the OOC thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back