• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Accepting Requests Stone's BBCode Den

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream
About
Its that time of again, BBcoding time! I've been wanting to branch out, try new things, so on and so forth but lack the ideas, which is why this thread was made! If you would like like a template, please feel free to request from me.
Things to keep in mind:
  • All templates made will be open to the public and not exclusive to you only.
  • While you are free to use what I make, I still own the code, which means removing credit is not an option.
  • I do this in my free time, and still being in school which means that can be hard to come across sometimes. Be patient when making a request.
  • Examples
Form
The less you give me, the more it is open to artistic interpretation, so remember that when filling this out.

Complexity: With 1 being simple to 3 being complex, how complex do you want the design?
Usage: CS, Interest check, etc.
Mobile Friendly: Yes or no
Colors: Any specific colors you would like? Hex codes please!
Images: If you would like any placeholders, please state how many. For others to use I will not insert images for you.
Fonts: Google fonts, which ones? I would keep it to one or two as three or more gets difficult unless you have a reason for so many.
Description: Describe how you want it to look. If you aren't sure how to put it into words, sketching out always works as well.
Other: Anything else you wish to add
Coded by || StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

Hey Stone! If you're still blank on ideas and are still accepting requests, I think I may have one for you. But if you're busy or just don't feel like bothering with code, don't worry about it. I would just code it myself, but I'm lacking the creative ability to find a nice layout for what I want, and was hoping maybe someone else's perspective on it would help.

Complexity: 2.
Usage: CS
Mobile Friendly: Yes please. However if making the code mobile friendly proves to be difficult, then don't worry about it.
Colors: #4f666a (Storm-ish grey), #FDD023 (Lightning possibly?). More than welcome to use other hexes if it fits the storm theme, possibly #7df9ff (Electric Blue)
Font: Free for artistic interpretation, I could always edit it myself if I find something I prefer
Description: It's meant to be for a superpower/magic RP, so I planned to make an elemental lightning user. I wanted to make the theme of the colors representative of a thunderstorm, so possibly drift towards the darker tones with streaks of sharper whites or yellows. I don't exactly have a picture or idea for the layout, which is primarily why I'm looking towards other user's codes.
Other: I can always make edits myself if need be, but of course I'll always have your credits left alone. I apologize for leaving it pretty vague, I'm not even sure myself how I want it to be done.

Thanks in advance, and hope I'm not bothering ya!

Complexity: 3, but by complex I don't mean extra tabs, I just want it to be visually appealing!
Usage: Cataloging NPCs
Mobile Friendly: Yes
Colors: This is the palette I'd like used, please! (#d87e79, #a94c40, #12141c, #3c3f63, #563c56). Please use #12141c (black) as the background.
Fonts: Berkshire Swash (Google Fonts) for the names of each character.
Description: I am hoping to use this to create a list of NPCs with basic character sheets and a small profile picture in many tabs, or in another way that looks nice but is editable for a noob like me to add more tabs on. (I will need to add more NPCs as the RP progresses).
Other: Thank you so much for doing this! In summary, what I am looking for is a clean, sexy layout that allows people to easily go through many different NPCs' character sheets in case they forget who someone is. I will need to be able to add more NPCs, however, so please make it so I can add more tabs/columns/dividers/whatever!

I'm a little nervous about this but it shouldnt be to complex.

Complexity: 1 I think
Usage: quest rp IC
Mobile friendly: yes
Colors: um... I don't think there are specific colors I need.
Images: not sure what you mean by this but I don't think so.
Fonts: Press Start 2P
Description: It's more or less a text box from the ace attorney series. I will be using it in place of quotation marks to denote character speech. There will need to be thre variations: one with white text, one with green text, and one with blue text. The character name in the upper right hand corner will be the same color for each variation. Images from the ace attorney series showing offthe text box:
image.jpeg
normal text
image.jpeg
The blue text (denoting character thought)
image.jpeg
Green text (testimony)
image.png
Green text (location)
image.jpeg
A lone text box with no text in it
Other: I would like to thank you in advance for this. It is (hopefully) rather simple and also straightforward.

Complexity: 3, but by complex I don't mean extra tabs, I just want it to be visually appealing!
Colors: This is the palette I'd like used, please! (#d87e79, #a94c40, #12141c, #3c3f63, #563c56). Please use #12141c (black) as the background.
Description: I am hoping to use this to create a list of NPCs with basic character sheets and a small profile picture in many tabs, or in another way that looks nice but is editable for a noob like me to add more tabs on. (I will need to add more NPCs as the RP progresses).
Other: Thank you so much for doing this! In summary, what I am looking for is a clean, sexy layout that allows people to easily go through many different NPCs' character sheets in case they forget who someone is. I will need to be able to add more NPCs, however, so please make it so I can add more tabs/columns/dividers/whatever!

Description: It's more or less a text box from the ace attorney series. I will be using it in place of quotation marks to denote character speech. There will need to be thre variations: one with white text, one with green text, and one with blue text. The character name in the upper right hand corner will be the same color for each variation. Images from the ace attorney series showing offthe text box:
View attachment 409384
normal text
View attachment 409385
View attachment 409386
Green text (testimony)
View attachment 409388
Green text (location)
View attachment 409389
Other: I would like to thank you in advance for this. It is (hopefully) rather simple and also straightforward.
I’ll get to work soon!

View attachment 409384
normal text
View attachment 409385
View attachment 409386
Green text (testimony)
View attachment 409388
Green text (location)
View attachment 409389
Hey Stone! If you're still blank on ideas and are still accepting requests, I think I may have one for you. But if you're busy or just don't feel like bothering with code, don't worry about it. I would just code it myself, but I'm lacking the creative ability to find a nice layout for what I want, and was hoping maybe someone else's perspective on it would help.

Complexity: 2.
Usage: CS
Mobile Friendly: Yes please. However if making the code mobile friendly proves to be difficult, then don't worry about it.
Colors: #4f666a (Storm-ish grey), #FDD023 (Lightning possibly?). More than welcome to use other hexes if it fits the storm theme, possibly #7df9ff (Electric Blue)
Font: Free for artistic interpretation, I could always edit it myself if I find something I prefer
Description: It's meant to be for a superpower/magic RP, so I planned to make an elemental lightning user. I wanted to make the theme of the colors representative of a thunderstorm, so possibly drift towards the darker tones with streaks of sharper whites or yellows. I don't exactly have a picture or idea for the layout, which is primarily why I'm looking towards other user's codes.
Other: I can always make edits myself if need be, but of course I'll always have your credits left alone. I apologize for leaving it pretty vague, I'm not even sure myself how I want it to be done.

Thanks in advance, and hope I'm not bothering ya!
I apologize for how slow I’ve been, would you still like these templates?

I apologize for how slow I’ve been, would you still like these templates?

The RP I wanted to use it for died down, so I don't think I'll have much use in that exact template. But if you aren't opposed to me getting the template to learn code off of, I'd still gladly take it.

You too ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back