• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Stonequest! [RP]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
SCSaya06 SCSaya06 NeonFlow NeonFlow SoraHikari SoraHikari

As the bard's music grew faster and more energetic, Azal naturally bobbed his head even more violently, and even more out of tune. Now this was more to the bird's liking, bringing back memories of the near-constant flow of bright and exciting music back in his homeland. It was almost necessary for the tribe's survival, especially when compared to neighboring tribes who relied on brutal combat as a way of relieving stress and pent-up energy. Leaving such a peaceful tribe was difficult, and the adjustment to the outside world was worse. Even to this day, it's more than obvious that Azal still isn't accustomed to society. Inconveniently for both himself and those around him, it often feels like he's running on a completely different track to everyone else.

Letting out a squawk, the bird agreed "Indeed! It shall be the adventure of a lifetime! Reaching the heavens themselves, what could be more worthy of legend!" Growing overly excited, the bobbing of his head had become more of a swinging motion, threatening to strike anyone in his immediate vicinity. "Departing?" Azal pondered, repeating Kote's query exactly. "Why, at once! There's no time to-" He began to say, before his head suddenly conked into Farr's, putting a stop to his ramblings. Rubbing his own head with a feathered hand, Azal gave a low squawk. "Gah! Forgive me, it's dangerous for one such as I to remain at rest, for i'm never truly at rest! You understand!" He removed his arm from Farr and stretched them into the air, before giving his flight feather's a few quick flaps to his sides. Most unfortunately, and completely unbeknownst to him, a poor Elven woman to his right had found herself slapped in the face repeatedly by his feathers.

"Ah, but first we have some preparations to make! Don't we, Sir Farr?" He cocked his head over and placed a feathered hand on the man's head, rubbing it in a friendly gesture. "Then as soon as we're done, it's off to the land Chlokoka! Where adventure awaits us!"

(Now I have to edit aha)

—— location is the ragged dragon. Speaking to Kote SoraHikari SoraHikari and Azal Rurnur Rurnur
Apologising to yukari? SCSaya06 SCSaya06
Small Announcement made to all in the room Steve Freeling Steve Freeling Computing Magus Computing Magus
——-

Farr felt less funny as Kote mentions being a orphan, like a true performer however he pushed towards a better topic. Music, to many questions were asked based off a small joke that was made Farr didn’t know how to answer seriously.

“When do the two of plan on departing?” The bard actually seemed intrigued. Farr spoke over the music for Azal and Kote to hear.
“I plan on—“ Farr was interrupted by his new acquaintance standing up.
"Why, at once! There's no time to-"

Farr flinched a bit while rubbing the back of his head, letting Azal finish his thoughts. It gave the young man a moment to think.
Always good to have numbers on weglas... he must have a motive.

“I plan on seeing someone who could potentially help said journey.”

Farr stepped out of the social circle in a attempt to push interest in his direction. Taking a moment to clear his throat before speaking...
“Azal mind yourself” Farr stated as he attempted to get the bird to step away from the woman’s food.
“Sorry about him miss.” Farr said with no embarrassment.

Stepping away to face the majority of the tavern Farr coughed into his arm to clear his throat once more.
Saying it loud will probably get Azal up and ready. Kote seems like a smooth sort... he might want to come along if I make it sound more grand then it is.
Hell leading a small party is better then approaching this alone...

Something of a open invitation ladies and gentlemen... who shall join the attempt to journey to Chlo-koka?” Sorta slurred at the end there. No one heard, doesn’t matter.
“we make preparations today and leave by tomorrow”

Farr looked among the patrons, a few distinct characters he knew of or worked with. A few drunks and whores in their regular spots...Other travelers and hungry souls dotted about.

Farr’s confident smile was probably thanks to the wine, lord knows he never smiles on his own accord.
Ah fuck it maybe I will kill weglas.
not even waiting to see if his words draw attention Farr Hebit stormed out the building to find a wood elf.

Last edited:
Mentions: Azal (( Rurnur Rurnur )), Farr (( NeonFlow NeonFlow ))

((Forgive me if I don't mention anyone else in this one aside from those who I knew were in TRD when I left off. Attempting to try and get back since the absence of sygnuss sygnuss , and admittedly forgot some details regarding this RP, and had to rely most of these from what Flowiest-D has told, and of what little I could muster on attempting to skim through the more recent ones posts. Also, Tyr is retconned to have not existed for ease of posting, but if they return, will be once more retconned as if they have been with me and the others. That's all for this note.))

The chants of the merry people in the middle of the establishment have grown much interest among the patrons, especially for this particular green-skinned traveler. Destination and intent were similar, and these possible associates seem to be quite amazing people. Now is a good time as any; it was as if the deities have shoved into his face his means of travel and reason to investigate the fallen island by sending the most boisterous and joyous people across the land. Fate is strange, and just yesterday Udgirr only expected to find only humans in this particular land guard.

Udgirr found it best to approach these people discreetly, as he did not reciprocate their intense excitement with utmost gusto for it feels quite shameful to be that expressive. Well, at least for the avian kin, who it appears that their culture was quite a different environment. When no one stepped forward, and the moment it felt that the man's announcement became old news within minutes and the patrons have begun to talk between themselves once more, Udgirr quietly stood, then almost sprints across the bar to sit close with the gathered group heading for Chlokoka. The announcer of the adventure seems to have left outside and Udgirr was not sure if that meant that they were leaving already, so he had to hurry or he would be left behind. He only had to ask permission with one of the members, correct?

"Pardon me, but is there still room for this gathering? I would prefer to join you in this exploration for my own purposes, and felt it would be of great benefit if I join you all." Udgirr slowly but gradually states, directing most of it to the beastkin since that was who was closest. The more he spoke, the less of a substandard choice this actually became. However, the hobgoblin was not quite sure yet on who was actually with them, since the group blends well with the other patrons.

Barrius Bangla
Streets of Dunwell
Barrius was bored. He walked the streets of Dunwell unsure what to do. He could always return to his room in the tavern he was staying in but he was sure to be just as bored in there as he was out here. It was aggravating.

The bustle and hustle of the city certainly didn't help his mood. Barrius was a bat person and as such had extremely sensitive hearing so it was all he could do to keep his head in all this noise. He had learned to drown out the noise but he wasn't focusing on that now, meaning the noise irritated him more than usual. Luckily, his cloak helped and it might have been the pnly thing keeping him from suffering a complete sensory overload.

(Sorry bout the short post. I'm not really sure what to write yet.)

SoraHikari SoraHikari Computing Magus Computing Magus NeonFlow NeonFlow

"Not to worry, Mr. Bard, we won't be departing without you!" Hurriedly pushing himself up off his seat, knocking over his chair in the process, Azal added on to Farr's declaration "Indeed! I cannot emphasize enough, all are welcome to join us!" He shouted, while scooping up some fruit and bread from the table that may or may not have belonged to him. Stuffing the food into his pouch, he looked up to see a strange green fellow, who he assumed must be interested in joining their party. "Oh of course my friend! Ahah, we did need some more muscle! I can't carry this party by myself, you know!" He squawked and patted the Hobgoblin on his shoulders, guiding him towards the door. Luckily it seemed their party was finally starting to fill itself out, the four of them should at least serve as the bare minimum for an adventure of this scale.

Stepping out of the tavern with their newest party member and Farr, the bird-man dusted himself off and turned around to face the Hobgoblin. "Azal Nara, a pleasure to make your acquaintance!" He said, his eyes squinting shut as he offered out a large feathered hand.

—- Location the streets of Dunwel BackSet BackSet involves Barrius.

As Barrius walked the streets he probably heard the pitter patter of footsteps getting closer, a young kid in dirty rags tugged at his cloak.

“You got wings don’t ya?” His messy brown hair hid almost all his face as the kid looked up,
“My names Gav, You should follow me...” the kid calling himself Gav didn’t wait for a answer. He started pulling harder and leading the way “Mr Weglas will pay me for bringing ya to him, he’ll pay you to do a job...”

A second kid was soon running beside them. “Weglas is at pigskin still”
The urgency was suddenly lost. Gav sighed before letting Barrius go with a laugh.

“Follow us ey? You’ll get a meal, we get some pay”

“When do the two of plan on departing?”
The bard actually seemed intrigued. Farr spoke over the music for Azal and Kote to hear.
“I plan on—“ Farr was interrupted by his new acquaintance standing up.
"Why, at once! There's no time to-"

Kote gave another curious sideways glance at the rather exuberant bird-man. The beastkins energy was quite a lot to handle. Not that over exuberance was necessarily bad, but after quite a long and arduous journey, some music, a hot meal and peace is what Kote was really craving. But, apparently that wasn't going to happen. Farr had taken the attention away from his slowly engaging audience for himself and made a rather bold declaration.

Something of a open invitation ladies and gentlemen... who shall join the attempt to journey to Chlo-koka?” Sorta slurred at the end there. No one heard, doesn’t matter.
“we make preparations today and leave by tomorrow”

Kote looked on slightly bewildered, his hands never stopping as he played.
"I would like to join," he tried to say, but before his words even properly left his mouth, Farr had already exited the bar. "Or not... I suppose?"
Kote was thoroughly confused at what had just happened. A couple of other people had entered the bar since then, curious faces and what have you. They were even approached by the Hobgoblin that Kote spied earlier.

"Not to worry, Mr. Bard, we won't be departing without you!" Hurriedly pushing himself up off his seat, knocking over his chair in the process

Kote was nearly knocked back as well.
"I hope not," Kote said, his fingers flying on his lute as the song was starting to reach a crescendo. But then he watched as Azal and the Hobgoblin start to make their way through the door as well to follow behind Farr.
"Uh, I unfortunately won't be able to accompany you this evening. I'm still expecting a meal and I do need to play for the masses tonight to pay for my stay. Will you be able to return for me before you head off? I would very much like to join you on this adventure to Chlokoka"

Barrius Bangla
Streets of Dunwell

A cure for Barrius' boredom? Yes please. Whether this was legit or not it might be fun. He didn't exactly want to fight kids, if it wasn't legit, but if he had too he would. Hopefully it would be legit. Although he couldn't help but wonder what it was. There weren't many jobs for a guy with wings that couldn't be solved with a ladder.

"Sure, kid." Barrius said, beginning to follow the two boys. "Lead the way."

NeonFlow NeonFlow

"No problem at all. It's not every day do I see a creature such as your friend here." Yukina explained, accepting the apology with a nod. Yet still, the pair spoke of adventure. An expedition to the fallen island. And with no need to bring anything of value back, there was no need to worry about competing with others for treasures. "Still...an adventure huh? How romantic." She muttered, noting the odd mass that congregated around the counter.

The entourage had started to leave the bar. Yukina finishes off the remainder of her order. Sword at her waist, she stood up. She'll have to tail them in the meantime.

Barrius Bangla
Streets of Dunwell

A cure for Barrius' boredom? Yes please. Whether this was legit or not it might be fun. He didn't exactly want to fight kids, if it wasn't legit, but if he had too he would. Hopefully it would be legit. Although he couldn't help but wonder what it was. There weren't many jobs for a guy with wings that couldn't be solved with a ladder.

"Sure, kid." Barrius said, beginning to follow the two boys. "Lead the way."

NeonFlow NeonFlow
Gav and his friend led Barrius down a alley and across a road before waving the beastkin toward the door of a somewhat fancy pub. Pigskin. A terrible name for a place, either way the building was in good taste, as was the smell. (The food is said to be excellent)

Once Barrius was at the door Gav tugged on his cloak again. “Stick wit me. I’ll do the talking” Gav took Barrius by some tables to a door, the staff seemed to stay out of the child’s way making extra effort not to look at his guest.

Through the door and down the stairs was a wood elf sitting at a table, a fancy bird that looked of the eagle variety sat perched in the corner without a cage.

Gav was the first to speak, “right eedit. Gimme five gold or me and wings ere are gone”
The elf laughed before tossing a small bag at the child. “If you keep bringing suitable individuals I’ll keep paying you..”
Gav nodded and left. The elf stood to introduce himself, “weglas eedit my good.. sir... might I see these wings of yours?” His voice was a obvious fake cheerful as he outstretched his hand in greeting.
——————

Mentions: Azal (( Rurnur Rurnur ))

"And to you." Udgirr returns, grasping the hand Azal holds out to him in a bit of reluctance, because he assumed their would simply be a wing with no hand to hold. Anyway, it seems upon closer inspection and that he has looked at them in a lighter dome, it seems that including him and the one that left, there were four people in the group. Was it typical to find such thrill-seekers in establishments such as these? Udgirr only has to find out soon enough.

"You may call me Udgirr. Is it fine to ask the details of our adventure, such as when we may start and if we should expect more adventurers? I'm quite pleased to find that you have accepted me quite quickly, so I'll make sure to assist as much as I could." Udgirr states. He might be too formal, but this is due to the fact that he doesn't want to be labeled as a savage given he and his tribes and even the other tribes are quite easily labeled to be as monsters. It would be a great start by being acquainted with one of the civilized races. These folks seem nice enough.

Outside the ragged dragon. Computing Magus Computing Magus Rurnur Rurnur maybe SCSaya06 SCSaya06

Farr looked back to listen and see who followed, Azal and a hobgoblin introducing each other..Perfect, two big guys like that will surely look tough.

“Udgirr my tall green man, you ask all the right questions.”
Farr started taking a step back to face the two.
“To begin with my name is Farr, our adventure starts now and if possible we should find more people but as of this moment we are doing the ground work...” Farr tilted his head up at his new companions with a blank look of determination.
Fucking tall for a bird and.. goblin.. never mind keep talking.

“We are searching for a way to chlokoka, I heard a tree elf named weglas could have some way up there. I also know king Leo has set a bounty or two... I plan on finding the elf first to see what he knows”
Farr took a moment to make sure what he said was coherent to the beastkin and hobgoblin.

“So I guess simply put we could either find that elf, or find some other way... I’d rather not spend a day or two climbing but if it has to be it has to be.”
————
SoraHikari SoraHikari in the ragged dragon.

Aurther brought Kote a meal of beef and mashed potatoes, “I won’t hold you hostage if you wish to go adventuring with mr Farr after this, I’ll even let you have that room for a few days BUT if you don’t play or pay...”

aurther still had his warm smile as he got a tad closer to leave a glass of ale beside the bard. He whispered just for Kote to hear...
“I will sell your red haired ass on the street”
He waited for kotes eyes to meet his own before laughing as if he made the best joke in all of aerth.

Last edited:
Mentions: Azal (( Rurnur Rurnur )), Farr (( NeonFlow NeonFlow ))

This time, the man who left returned, as if to exactly answer any question that he just had. They sure were helpful. One look, and they appear to be a bard.Of course, the stringed instrument gave it away. He was not sure if the beastkin was a bard as well given their personality and their likeness to such a profession, but it appears that is not so. They state themselves as Farr, and explains the current situation away.

"I believe I can follow your intent, and I believe that whatever the group has believed to be the correct route for our objective should be done. Onwards, to find the elf." Udgirr says, agreeing with any idea the group already has since he was not knowledgable of preparations as much as these people do. There it is again, a mention of their king. Indeed, it seems to be that they are quite a powerful person among these simple lands.

If anything, Udgirr would follow any current activity that the group would do, if any, simply stepping aside to let Farr or Azal converse with who they need to talk with in order to get the journey continued. The breeze bodes well, playfully moving around the group, indicating a good beginning.

NeonFlow NeonFlow

Kote gave a thankful smile as he graciously took the food that was placed in front of him.
"Thank you," he said politely as he finally stopped playing his lute and put it down beside him. Kote then smiled enthusiastically at the fact that the Bar Keep had said that he could go off and follow the rest of the party that had left to go adventuring as long as he eventually returned. Honestly, it was quite the kind offer. Kote didn't even flinch at the rather dark threat the man gave him should he try and skip on their little deal. Kote had no doubt the man knew his way around a bar fight, but after being on the road for so long, travelling and meeting all different kinds of people, it took quite a lot to intimidate him these days. One simple barkeep wasn't going to be enough to even make him jump.

Instead, Kote gave the man a most sincere smile.
"Thank you very much for that offer. I'd very much like to take you up on it. I'll be quickly done with this and then go off to find the rest. I'm not too sure how long I'll be gone to be honest, but as I haven't spent the night here and all I've had is a drink and a meal, I'll be sure to pay what I owe before I leave."
With that, Kote heartily started eating his food. It didn't take long for him to finish. Once he was done, he had gone back upstairs, collected his things and made his way back down.

Speaking to Artur, Kote placed a couple of coins on the bench as payment.
"I don't expect you to," he started "but if you could, would you perhaps be able to reserve me that room in case I do come back tonight or tomorrow. I honestly don't know where I'll be headed, but it'd be nice to know that I'd have a warm bed to return to if need be."

Once he had gotten his answer, he dashed through taverns door, catching them a little way down the road.
"Thank goodness I caught up," he said a little puffed. "I was worried you would have gone too far or scattered out into the city already. One Master Bard ready for adventure," he exclaimed straightening up properly, "What'd I miss?"

Barrius Bangla
Pigskin, Dunwell
That was a very discouraging accent. Barrius couldn't help but shiver. But if this man could cure his boredom than he dould deal with it. Barrius stretched out his wings to show the man.

(Sorry bout short post today. I'm short on time).

NeonFlow NeonFlow

Location — the streets of Dunwel SoraHikari SoraHikari Rurnur Rurnur Computing Magus Computing Magus

Azal, Farr and Udgirr had not gotten far from the ragged dragon when Kote arrived. Farr filled him in quickly, “looking for a wood elf named Weglas.”
Stopping with The crowds as they made way for a carriage Farr Struggled for small talk.
I should ask if they can use magic...
Like a mage gives away his tricks. Well it helps to know...

“I see you have a sword bard, that helps.”
Hmm how can I elaborate.

“Remember boys, Weglas isn’t trustworthy. He does have... idea’s would be the best way to put it, Uhhh...” it took a second or two for the somewhat drunk Farr to form his sentence.
“He taught me how to make a smokebomb, says the dwarfs stole the designs for bombs from the elves.. I think he lies... heard a rumour he has a way up there though so. May as well ask questions”

Crossing the road once able to they came to two directions. “I know when weglas is in town he goes to pigskin bar and the pink veil brothel... i say we check the bar first, unless you guys think the veil is worth a peek”
———-
Location is that bar called pigskin.
BackSet BackSet

As Weglas took note of Barrius’s wings he began to ask questions...

“For how long could you fly?....
Could you carry a person?....
Do you have any talent at all for magic?”

Last edited:
Barrius Bangla
Pigskin, Dunwell
Easy questions to answer. Barrius knew his body as well as the back of his hand. Which is to say, not actually too well. But the questions were still easy to answer. After all, when you don't bother to measure these kinds of things you can easily just say anything vague. And so Barrius did.

"Until I get tired, in other words a damn long time, never tried, and no."

NeonFlow NeonFlow

Kote gave a nod when Farr had told him of the groups current objective. With the number of people they had, it shouldn't be too hard to find one little Wood Elf, even if Dunwall was quite a large town.

He then gave a wide grin at the mention of his sword. Giving Folly a fond little pat as he sat on the man's hip, Kote said "It's foolish for any traveller to journey without some kind of weapon on their person. It's almost twice as foolish to not know how to properly use it. I am more than just a pretty face and a talented musician," he said chuckling light heartedly at the end of his sentence. As Farr then went to explain the purpose of why they were out looking for this wood elf, Kote clapped his hand in agreement.

"Excellent, this man sounds like a great place to start. So what can you tell us about him? What does he look like? How do we approach him?" Before starting any kind of task, especially something such as a man hunt, information was always best. The more clear and the more of it they had, the better it would serve them later on.

Farr took a moment to think of a better description than the phrase
He’s a weedy yellow tosser.
“like most wood elves his skin is a shade yellow, he’s taller then me but looks frail... hmmm. He has long dark blonde hair.
He’d be wearing clothes, not the animal skins his kind is known for...”
Farr took a second look at his party reaffirming that they should be able to handle Weglas as long as his family isn’t around,

“I heard some of the street rats doing some crying for him so approaching him shouldn’t be a problem, he’s a sneaky sort so keep a eye on him though... be confident”

Farr asked Kote for his opinion before setting off. “Pigskin or pink veil? What do you want search first?” SoraHikari SoraHikari

Computing Magus Computing Magus SoraHikari SoraHikari NeonFlow NeonFlow

Squeezing the Hobgoblin's strong arm and shaking it vigorously, the Beastkin's eyes closed tightly to show his enjoyment. "Udgirr!" Azal shouted happily, taking great pleasure in meeting interesting new allies. It would become clear that the bird had taken a liking to the Hobgoblin, buddying up closer to him and patting his shoulder as the party began to move away from the tavern. Azal had always dreamed of forming a party made up of various different races with different specialties, however before this day, it hadn't worked out so well for him. For example, that one time when he joined forces with a human bounty hunter who required a bodyguard, the poor fellow was slain suddenly by an arrow from afar. Azal didn't even have a chance to protect him, and he never saw the assassin again. But of course, even a sad tale such as that didn't put a hamper on his adventurous spirit.

"Weglas, a wood elf? Intriguing.. could he possess some form of magic that could take us there? Or perhaps a large flying beast for us to ride! That would be some adventure!" Azal squawked and laughed to himself. He hadn't really stopped to think about how they would actually climb that structure, but it seems Sir Farr had a good head on his shoulders when it came to preparations! He was glad he'd become acquainted with one such as him.

Twisting his head and blinking at the new arrival, he raised a hand in greeting to the bard. "Ah! So you will be joining us this day!" He greeted Kote joyously.
"Hmm, would it be best to visit this man with all of us in tow? I'm not so foolish as to believe my lively presence is always welcome! Perhaps he'd feel more at ease if the two of us were out of sight?" Azal rubbed Udgirr's shoulder playfully and cackled to himself. "Although.. you do have quite a way with words, Sir Udgirr!"

Rurnur Rurnur Computing Magus Computing Magus SoraHikari SoraHikari still on the streets of Dunwel.
——————-

Farr nodded in agreement as Azal spoke of being unwelcome.

“That’s not a bad idea... how about Udgirr follows me and Kote goes with Azal.
Or Azal with me and Udgirr with Kote, my point being Having a human with you should help any misunderstandings. We meet back at the ragged dragon after a few hours to see what we found out?”

Two could go to pigskin, two to pink veil... either way it shouldn’t be to difficult to find Weglas eedit.

Kote nodded at Azals suggestion and Farr's confirmation of said idea.
NeonFlow NeonFlow
"Yeah, that sounds like a good plan as any. We'll be able to cover much more ground this way in less time. Plus, we aren't as suspicious if we're in a group. This guy sounds like the shady type that prefers to keep his own company. Or at least the company of a woman. But I doubt he'd be willing to talk all that much if our little group barge in to wherever he is currently hiding out demanding he tell us how to get to where we need to go," Kote added.

He then smiled and turned towards the big blue bird-man ( Rurnur Rurnur )
"Looks like it's you and me buddy ol' pal," he said patting him lightly on forearm. "Let us travelling folk go to the bar and see what we can scrounge up on this Weglas character." He turned to look at the rest of the group.
"I'll be taking Azal with me to the Pigskin, then as our Captain has decreed" Kote said taking a little jab at their now de facto leader "We'll meet the two of you back at The Ragged Dragon. Does that work for you guys?"

BackSet BackSet location is the pigskin restaurant/bar

Weglas nodded as Barrius answers his questions “well all I need you to do is fly up to chlokoka, find a secluded spot... and place a crystal on the ground... you do that I’ll pay for your tab all night and pay you accordingly after the job is done, you don’t need to answer yet. Follow me to this secluded paradise I’ve set up”
Weglas walked Barrius up the stairs to his room on the top floor. Another wood elf and a human woman stood in uniform seemingly waiting for them.

“Jess, Kaji, please bring my esteemed friend here whatever he wishes to eat and drink. I shall be with him again shortly. Entertain him however possible.”
Weglas looked to Barrius again “I may be a bit busy but I need to speak with you further, I trust my hospitality will keep you from being bored in my leave”
With that weglas left the room.
The bat beastkin was free to order whatever he liked...
———
SoraHikari SoraHikari Computing Magus Computing Magus Rurnur Rurnur
Farr didn’t interrupt or correct when it came to weglas.
Well it’s true with less of a group he would feel more in charge... “there should be no problems... just ask for Weglas, say you want work, and don’t drink or smoke anything he gives you.”

Farr pointed down the road for Kote and Azal, “the pigskin is down that way, not a long walk...” facing the hobgoblin Farr nodded his head toward the direction they would take. “Pink veil is a bit of a walk but I know the way”
As Udgirr and Farr walked the human had to ask.
“tell me Udgreen, are you unarmed or you one of those.. goblin shamans with magic?”

Last edited:
SoraHikari SoraHikari

"Hahah! Very good!" Azal nodded vigorously towards Kote, placing his hands on his hips in a confident stance. "We'll make a most excellent team!" He announced, positive that the two of them will complete their mission in no time. Either way, Azal was in no way against getting further acquainted with his new allies, and especially the party's bard! Oh what times they'll be sure to have together. "The Pigskin you say? Well then, there's no time to spare my good bard! Away we go!" He grabbed Kote by the shoulder, pulling him down along the street with him. While Azal was invaluable among his tribe members, highly social and always looking out for his friends; he wasn't exactly experienced in other social situations, such as in shady back alley dealings, or, say, trying to gather information from someone deemed "untrustworthy". As of course, that word meant very little to the large bird.

As the two continued down the street, Azal whistled cheerfully, feeling inspired by the bard's earlier performance, only now feeling a tinge of regret that they couldn't have stayed for his full routine. But there was plenty of time for that! "My friend! Perhaps you'll treat us all to another round of that fine music, once we reunite with the others at the bar? Why, it's been months since i've heard anything with such spirit! It really-" He let out a squawk and turned his eyes toward a rather well-kept building just across the street from them. "Perhaps this is the place, then? Shall we make our move?" He said curiously as they approached the door.

Barrius Bangla
Pigskin, Dunwell
Barrius was unsure of what to do. He could order a glass of beer, but he figured that when dealing with strangers it's beat to be sober. Maybe a sandwich? Barrius' thoughts were quickly torn away from that as he inspected the room. Quite a few books lined shelves against the walls. It wasn't a giant library, but it was still a sizeable amount. Inspecting the books, Barrius selected one entitled Secrets of the Sky. He hoped Weglas wouldn't mind him reading a book or two. He turned to the guards.

"May I please have a pork sandwich?" He asked.

NeonFlow NeonFlow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back