• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Stonequest! (Open)

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Our story begins in the humans capital of Barrack. The king has called for skilled warriors, powerful mages, brutal beasts, anyone confident or crazy enough to travel across the seas to the land of monsters. The islands falling from the skies... whole villages, towns, even kingdoms being plagued by monsters... the humans try their best to defend their homes and lands. The elves retreated to The Forrest and their ancestors islands. The dwarfs defend themselves underground.

What shook the kingdoms the most?
A sorcerer foretold these events...
“When The skies fall, a lizard king will conquer all.
Angels from the sky will need the help of those below,
Or darkness will consume all we know,”

(the man was always known as a crackpot, however when islands fell from the sky and winged humans became known to aerth. His work was studied in the hopes of learning more about the future)

The monsters plan and attack. As if someone or something is leading them, teaching them. As the skies fall and the people panic, a demonic creature gains strength. With brutal force and sadistic cunning, the demon is forging a army to rival all of Aerth.

Will you accept the kings bounty?
Are you strong enough, smart enough, crazy enough to skirmish into The chaos that is building up in this world?
————-
Stone quest is a fantasy rp in a fictional medieval setting. I aim to give a video game like feel and attempt to make it funny at times while being as detailed as the situation needs.

Magic and monsters of all sorts, a quest that will take a party across all of Aerth including the skies and underground.

Create a character of your choosing!
Anything sentient and able to speak has a chance of being accepted.

Unique speech and skill checks for each character! Depending on your character, opportunities or misfortune could fall upon you... perhaps you can talk down your enemy? Perhaps your only strength is strength, a full varied party will enable many different routes the story can take.

Optional side quests!
———-
Character page. Fantasy - Stonequest! (CS)
OOC. Fantasy - Stonequest! OOC
Lore. Fantasy - Stonequest! (The lore)

Last edited:
I'm interested! Though i'm just slightly confused about the monsters, the lizard king, the winged humans and the "demonic creature" ? Have you got it all planned out?

I'm interested! Though i'm just slightly confused about the monsters, the lizard king, the winged humans and the "demonic creature" ? Have you got it all planned out?
I have everything planned don’t you worry, if you really want some answers (that contain some spoilers) I can PM you.

Non spoiler however is the winged humans or “skyrace” which is one of the templates to build a character.

I’ll list character templates/ideas on the character page once this gains a bit of a audience.

Consider me interested! Though one quick question, I have no idea west my character well be yet, you're powerful ate we making them? Ate wet making them, demigod level? Or just powerful human level?

Consider me interested! Though one quick question, I have no idea west my character well be yet, you're powerful ate we making them? Ate wet making them, demigod level? Or just powerful human level?

Without getting into huge detail you can make whatever you please, a character sheet will level cap you and you will grow stronger/smarter/better over time. For example you could have 10/10 strength allowing you to write actions that reflect that strength. But say magic is 1/10 you wouldn’t be conjuring a tidal wave.

Nah mean?

Without getting into huge detail you can make whatever you please, a character sheet will level cap you and you will grow stronger/smarter/better over time. For example you could have 10/10 strength allowing you to write actions that reflect that strength. But say magic is 1/10 you wouldn’t be conjuring a tidal wave.

Nah mean?
"I gotcha, and, sorry one more question are we allowing quadrapeds?" (Also excuse my horrible/ writing my phone's autocorrect is jumpy.)

"I gotcha, and, sorry one more question are we allowing quadrapeds?" (Also excuse my horrible/ writing my phone's autocorrect is jumpy.)
If it can communicate and fits the character sheet it is allowed

I'm about to go to bed XD but would love to get a start in the morning :)

Interested as well. Might not make a character if new information of the RP isn't something I would be a fan of, but I'll try to continue and help with y'all.

I may be interested in this. I'm thinking about a possible human mage character. What kind of magic system does this world have? What are my potential abilities and limitations?

I may be interested in this. I'm thinking about a possible human mage character. What kind of magic system does this world have? What are my potential abilities and limitations?
As a human you would get two types of magic you can choose.
I’m thinking along the lines of elder scrolls magic. Charging a spell in your hands before casting. The most powerful spells requiring chanting and gestures.

When I say types you can go creative with whatever, be telekinetic, shoot fire.
Blend into shadows and manipulate the dead.

I think I wrote on The character page how it would work, 1/10 would be the weakest form of magic, 10/10 would be the strongest.

(Mind you the starting characters are usually locked at 10 for most stats until the story progresses. Afterward you could potentially raise your limit higher and reach it)

Last edited:
I don't know much about elder scrolls magic.

In any case, Im leaning toward either a mage with weather manipulating magic or, alternatively, one that specializes in healing.

I see the "skills" section in the CS. What kinds of things would skills be? Like, what specific spells a mage knows? Or what weapons they're skilled with? Or is it more like "this character is good at haggling at shops" or "this character deals increased damage to certain enemy types?"

I don't know much about elder scrolls magic.

In any case, Im leaning toward either a mage with weather manipulating magic or, alternatively, one that specializes in healing.

I see the "skills" section in the CS. What kinds of things would skills be? Like, what specific spells a mage knows? Or what weapons they're skilled with? Or is it more like "this character is good at haggling at shops" or "this character deals increased damage to certain enemy types?"
Skills can be anything, healing magic. Haggling. Playing the drum.

As for weather manipulation I can say yes to that. I’d equal it to say storm from x-men, able to change the weather but it would take a bit depending on what you’re attempting to do.

I’ll just give this a quick bump and tag some people who might want to join.
Pat Pat Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom Coffeepot Giraffe Coffeepot Giraffe

Rp will started today, feel free to say hey and post a character however as you’re not to late.
Lore may get more added to it as we wait so feel free to read and or add your own bit of world building to it.

Last edited:
Unfortunately someone dropped out but that means a chance for new party members, giving this a bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back