• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Stone Statues and Glowing Eyes

ShoelaceConner

hey what's up it's your boi unhealthy habits
Glowing Eyes: You. You are just a kid. Small town, small friendships. There's not many of you. Not many kids who hang out by the fence. Unlike how most tales may go, you're not outcasts. You're what some have taken to calling "gods" even though you are far from so. Or "demons" from the sane men and woman from the town. Lucky for most of you, the town is below sea level but surrounded with miles upon miles of solid forest. But none of you minded. You didn't even know there was others outside of where you resided. Everyday. Everyday.. Everyday. It was the same. School, church, then to the fence. Why did the fence draw you near? Maybe because no one can get inside, there's not one entrance. Maybe because the adults said it was "cursed". Maybe because the other kids say people go in and never come out. Maybe because your parents don't want you near yet there you are every single day. You see faint outlines of stone every time you look in. Sometimes it's clear enough to see the stones are statues of people of ranging ages. You find it odd that every time someone joins your group, there's a new statue. Eh, it can't be anything can it? Someone was probably putting unwanted statues in there. That's why it was fenced off. Probably. The real reason for the fence didn't matter to any of you. The real reason you were there is because the closer you are, the brighter your eyes glow by just a bit. Just a by a bit the faint yellow grew... Whatever was inside seemed to attract your glowing eyes.

Stone Statues: Everything was nothing and nothing was everything. Screaming was the loudest silence and the loudest screaming was silence. Trapped. Contained. You stayed still. Knowing nothing but the bits of who you used to be and what you once were. Your body was stone. For the longest time it has been but you're unsure if it has always been that way. You debate to yourself about this, only able to talk to yourself. These thoughts drag on for minutes, hours, days, years, you never know. You'll never know... Your vision is cloudy, barely about to make out anything but sometimes. Just sometimes. You see multiple yellow glowing orbs in front of you. Like they were staring at you. They seem so empty, a piece of them missing. Just like you feel, empty with a piece of yourself missing.

Yo dudes, this is the into to Stone Statues and Glowing Eyes. I know that it might not make much sense and in some sense it's not suppose to since I want this roleplay to go in it's own direction based off of what people make of it. So that means it's free for interpretation. Also if anyone just wants to roleplay this, people can just throw in things and we all have to roll with it since I left so much out.

Here's I guess the rules
~ Please at least a paragraph, i'll give you some slack and make a paragraph at least 4 sentences
~ Don't murder someone without the consent of the owner
~ Ocs only please
~ Don't take godmoding to an extreme, yes I will allow it but remember all empires must fall so eventually after being so powerful for awhile someone is going to kick you off your pedestal
~ You can not be a glowing eyed kid and a stone statue pick one
~ Ya'll can only have one character at a time
~ That's about it

I'm kind of a mess because I don't know what to put here. I think this is used for introducing potential rps, but I'll kinda use this as a sign ups thing too if that's okay??
I've never really done something like this for a group rp

Glowing Eyes - FireMaiden

Stone Statues -

Last edited:
ShoelaceConner ShoelaceConner Btw what about the kids with glowing eyes gets them labeled as "gods"? Also, are all the stone statues stone people or are there other things like gargoyles and such?

ShoelaceConner ShoelaceConner Btw what about the kids with glowing eyes gets them labeled as "gods"? Also, are all the stone statues stone people or are there other things like gargoyles and such?

Once theses get their glowing eyes, they never age at all. They stop growing physical, mental you can keep growing but it's much harder. A lot of God's are immortal so once you get a group of kids that never grow with weird eyes people don't know what to think.

Nearly all of them are people except a few kids who have pets or now had pets. Only the pets that had trusted the kids before. These animals are near the people who they belonged to.

Update : Ya'll can now reserve spots for when I actually open the Rp, I'd rather people do so I know about how many I would have

Users who are viewing this thread

Back