• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Stolen Memories [Interest Check]

Kairyn

A Fox

Something is bothering you. Was it the blinding lights of the hospital? No…that couldn't be it. Was it the strangers that looked like exact clones of each other that visited you? That probably one of them, though there's something more bothering you. . Why are you here? In this empty white room and a bed. Yes. Why are you here? There was something missing, now what was it?

You wake up in an empty white room, with a pounding head ache. Every once a while, there would be a group of masked monsters that would do these rituals on your body. Were they really monsters? You really do not know. . Almost everything is fuzzy and blurry. Though, your sense of hearing has recovered and you eavesdrop on a conversation during one of those boring days by yourself.

"Do you plan to bring the patients together for the experiment?"

"We will tomorrow."

"Are they all stable?"

"Yes, we will bring them in the
room."

Tomorrow, you are a brought to another empty white room but bigger. There was a white table in the front of the room with few chairs. Each chair was filled with a human being, not one of those white clothed monsters. Your vision luckily recovered as you see each person about the same age of yours. You take a seat as you listen to the first sentence formed from another one's mouth. Your question was finally answered.

"We have lost our memories."

decorative-line-divider1.jpg

You have woken up from a 3 year long coma. You are one of the patients that have been experimented on but has failed, resulting to memory lost. It is unknown on what you have been experimented on but you have to focus on recovering your memories. Little bits and pieces in the hospital will remember you of one of your precious memories such as your favorite toy, the yo-yo (doesn't have to be), will be associated to a childhood memory. The memory could either be associated as a good memory or a bad one. Though, you are not the only one to endure with this emptiness.

------

Is this interesting or should I work on the plot a bit?

I like it. The vagueness of how you got there and the situation you're in really adds to the confusion and disorientation the person would be feeling in that position. I'd be up for it if you'll have me.

[QUOTE="Ohm ONI]I like it. The vagueness of how you got there and the situation you're in really adds to the confusion and disorientation the person would be feeling in that position. I'd be up for it if you'll have me.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the feedback! If I make it into an RP, I'll give you the link. :smiled: 
I have made my decision on making this into an RP, hopefully it is successful!

I agree. It's definitely interesting, in my eyes you don't have to change it or something. I'd be up for it too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back