• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Still Open -May 11- and Plots Inside

random5656

Previously BoatBehind
I realized that copy and paste is my friend. Any who, I'm bored and have some ideas and stuff. I might not respond quickly this week and the week after that because I have testing but I'll still try to squeeze in some answers because I'm feeling hella inspired.

Requirements

• You don't have to be great or amazing at literacy. But I need to know what you're saying and well... grammar helps with that.

• I do lengthy responses. It's a thing. I occasionally do a one-liner or two but that's mostly in conversations. However, I do my best to avoid them. All I ask is the same.

• If you don't like like something or feeling bored then tell me! Don't just drop out of existence.

• I really like brainstorming. I like doing the general outline or plot and have an idea of where we're going with this. Don't just agree with everything i'm saying. Contribute!!

Things to know

• I try to reply often. Real life happens and I get busy. Tuesday's and Wednesday's are when life usually knocks at my door. So, you might not get a response then. Otherwise, I'll warn you. I kinda expect the same from you?

• I do all the pairings! FxM, FxF, MxM. Or hell, we could nonbinary characters! I also don't mind LGBTA (obviously) characters like an asexual one for example.

• I don't do fandom pairings (sorry, but you do you and I do me.) BUT, I don't mind doing something inside a fandom's world per say.

• I watch a lot of anime and tv shows so that could help with the above ^^

• I'm not a fan of sci-fi or historical rps either but if the idea is something I can work with then maybe.

• Tell me where your username came from so I know you read this and please continue to do so.

• I don't feel comfortable with pairings like NazixJew. Please don't come to me with that.

• I love doing doubles! I like doing multiple pairings or characters and stuff. Its all fun to me.

• Not everything has to be romantic for me. But it's hella fun.

Quick Plots

• A young Alchemist in training, is on a journey in the name of Hecate to prove her name. She needs to collect the ingredients to make a useful gift for the goddess Athena and give it to her in apology for an insult her village has done. Along the journey she meets….? ...Your character? Who is...? I don't mind gender or whatever unique supernatural species they might be? Your call!

• Character A wakes up one day and realizes they have the ability to read minds, meets up with Character B who has manage to get the ability to see the future in certain items the same day Character A got their power . They team up together to figure out why and discover a harry-potter like society?

• A zombie apocalypse idea - one where two high school students who hate each other get stuck together. How and why? Well, I guess that's up to us.

• A high school of supernaturals? Kinda. Everyone here is part of something. Everything here is real: witches, werewolf's, demi-gods, vampires, griffins, supernatural abilities, and that kinda thing. Does every one that one another exist? However, Character B has no idea and is intent on finding out all the secrets of the school. I'm not sure but something along those lines.

• Two character have to pretend to be dating. That's it.

Thats all for me! I look forward to this :) Please answer the question or I simply won't answer, sorry :/

Last edited by a moderator:
BoatBehind said:
A young Alchemist in training, is on a journey in the name of Hecate to prove her name. She needs to collect the ingredients to make a useful gift for the goddess Athena and give it to her in apology for an insult her village has done. Along the journey she meets….? ...Your character? Who is...? I don't mind gender or whatever unique supernatural species they might be? Your call!
This one sounds cool! I love Greek mythology (I'm guessing this is where you got the plot from, seen as it has Greek goddesses in it... '_') so this would be perfect for me. Is it possible for me to role play as a female pegasus? If you have something else in mind, or you are already doing this RP, please let me know (^.^)

Im really loving the zombie apocalypse idea, Maybe If you'd like to, we can have a shot at that?

I wouldn't mind the genders at all.

@BoatBehind

I really like the idea about the supernatural high school and also the two characters dating! I wouldn't mind playing the male for the high school but I'd rather play as a female for the characters dating! PM me if you're interested and if you can :)

Oh and my username came from me mixing two of my favorite Japanese/Anime names together. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back