• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

STILL NEED PLAYERS (11/12) Apocalyptic RP (Zombie) using GURPS (newbie GM, experienced RP-er)

Can I join this or am I to late? I know you started a little bit ago so if it's a no then that'd be all good. I just like the system you got going and the story looks promising.

KyrieYamada KyrieYamada

Can I join this or am I to late? I know you started a little bit ago so if it's a no then that'd be all good. I just like the system you got going and the story looks promising.

KyrieYamada KyrieYamada

MrBossMan,

Yes! You may join! We have started up but have not cleared introductions yet.

In order to join you need to make a character. If you need resources/assistance in doing so, please ask. I will need two 3d6 rolls completed on the myth-weavers forum before you make your character.

Please sign up on myth-weavers.com and send me your name. It is a closed forum so you will not be able to join/find it unless I add you.

MrBossMan,

Yes! You may join! We have started up but have not cleared introductions yet.

In order to join you need to make a character. If you need resources/assistance in doing so, please ask. I will need two 3d6 rolls completed on the myth-weavers forum before you make your character.

Please sign up on myth-weavers.com and send me your name. It is a closed forum so you will not be able to join/find it unless I add you.

My name on MythWeavers is "MrBossMan" exactly like i spelled it in the quotations. I'm eager to start this so as soon as you give me the okay, after those dice rolls you told me about, I'll make a character. Also I've already downloaded the GURPS Lite app.

KyrieYamada KyrieYamada

I'm interested. I haven't used GURPS in quite a few years, but I've always been hoping to pick it back up. What do I need to get started in this campaign?

KyrieYamada KyrieYamada

I'm interested. I haven't used GURPS in quite a few years, but I've always been hoping to pick it back up. What do I need to get started in this campaign?
Error 420,

You will need to make an account on myth-weavers.com and to send me your name. I will add you to the game. There you will have access to all of the information for the game and the website provides character sheets you can share with me.

When you join I will create a thread just for you and me. You will roll me 3d6 twice, one will determine if you are a regular human or if you have special abilities (unless you don't want to be considered for this and just want to be a human). The second roll is for me for later.

Error 420,

You will need to make an account on myth-weavers.com and to send me your name. I will add you to the game. There you will have access to all of the information for the game and the website provides character sheets you can share with me.

When you join I will create a thread just for you and me. You will roll me 3d6 twice, one will determine if you are a regular human or if you have special abilities (unless you don't want to be considered for this and just want to be a human). The second roll is for me for later.

I'm lien587 on mythweavers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back