• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Still Looking!!! (Romance plots inside.)

Ambria

Hello, there!

Well, it's been a while since I've been on here last. I have missed role-playing so much that it is unreal! So, anyways, I've decided to try and do this once again. Hopefully this time, I can actually keep myself from becoming so busy.

Why am I here?

I would really enjoy a few (or even just one.) wonderful RP! My mind is always flooded with ideas, ones that usually differ from the norm... Hopefully you guys won't mind it.

I have a few pairings in mind, and that list featured below, sectioned off into three different categories: Supernatural, Modern/plots, and Fandoms.

Supernatural/Fantasy

Vampire x Werewolf/Human/Vampire

•Human x Ghost

•Nymph x God/Goddess

Modern

Little too Late

These high school sweethearts were engaged and married by the age of eighteen due to . . . Complicated mistakes they had both been a part of. At and first, the relationship worked perfectly fine; they were happy, they laughed, they loved, they enjoyed life together . . . 'At' and 'first' being the operative words. After being together for almost seven years, they started to fall apart. They tried to work it out, to fix things, but it never seemed to be enough. The arguing was too much for either of them and they went their separate ways. Now, almost two years later, both are trying to figure out what exactly happened to them. Why they fell apart — they'd been so strong, so close . . . Inseparable. They are starting to realize just how much they both messed up.

Endless Love (not even close to the movie or book.)

Endless Love means to take whatever's thrown at you, correct? Well, in this case, a young woman and the love of her life face many disheartening challenges in their relationship. After losing work to an older, more experienced business man, the boyfriend loses it. His whole perspective on life has done a 360 and he has turned into a bitter, thieving man who drags his girlfriend of three years through the mud effortlessly. She still comes back to him, every time he raises a hand to her, every time he throws her under the bus, and begs him to forgive her for whatever she'd done.

I Need a Hero

Shea has always been the popular girl. The girl who every girl has envied, the girl that every man has wanted to be with, the one the teachers love because of her kindness and her 'always-willing-to-help' attitude. However, that is all about to change. Her whole world is about to be turned inside out, and she's going to fall to the lowest point that she's ever been. Amazing how everything can change after one night. . . a night that would be etched on her heart forever. (I have a LOT that can go with this plot, but I don't want to type it all here. Let's just say, the name has a strong meaning in this idea.)

Stronger

Once upon a time, he was a reasonable man. He loved to be around people, to be talked to, but when he lost his wife, then all of that changed . . . He couldn't believe it. He wouldn't believe it. One day, while he was walking through town, he stumbled across a young woman who resembled the love of his life, it triggered something in him . . . He followed her for a while, until they were out of the way of everyone and he kidnapped her. She was splattered across the news for weeks, months on end even, but they never could find anything on what happened to her, so it just slowly faded into the background. Five years later, they've began to understand one another—but even with how much closer they'd became, he can't trust her enough to let her roam totally free outdid of their home.

Fandoms

• American Horror Story (Season one!)

• The Walking Dead (ANY season.)

•The Fault in Our Stars

•Bates Motel

Requirements and Miscellaneous
My Requirements.

1.)
I would really appreciate more detailed paragraphs, but I am generally really understanding when it comes to having a moment when you cannot think of what to type—or, well, you can but it isn't six-hundred words long and three plus paragraphs! We all get like that, I know I do.

2.) Be able to post at least once or twice a day. If you can't, feel free to let me know! As I've stated above, I'm generally understanding.

3.) If at any time during the role-play you get bored, please let me know! The one thing I cannot stand —and I mean can't stand— is to be totally ignored. It rubs me the wrong way all over. I'm sure that's everyone, though! Haha.

4.) If there is something that you'd like to change about the role-play, feel free to contact me and ask me about it. Most likely, we will feel the same way about it.

Only four requirements? Oh yeah!

Some Things You Should Know

I honestly prefer to play the female. That's the gods-honest-truth. I am female, so of course I prefer to play the female roll. ^.^ hope you guys won't mind too much! Even with that being said, I still can play a mans roll, I just would prefer not to. I will double, though. That way we both can get what we want.

I would prefer MxF, but will do FxF.

Anyway, any questions, concerns, etcetera, feel free to contact me! I'm willing to work with someone to get all the details out. ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the Supernatural/fantasy ones you have listed, I am female also, I do m/m m/f and f/f so i'm not too picky :)

dkitsune said:
I like the Supernatural/fantasy ones you have listed, I am female also, I do m/m m/f and f/f so i'm not too picky :)
Wonderful! :)

Thank goodness! I'm in need of a role-play at the moment. ^.^ would you like me to message you so we can get all the details out?

I just want to say

you seem awesome to rp with but I cant function properly doing MxF or FxF

Shipping with females just makes me uncomfortable

FandomTrash said:
I just want to say
you seem awesome to rp with but I cant function properly doing MxF or FxF

Shipping with females just makes me uncomfortable
That's totally understandable. ^.^

Hey there!

Oh my...Such wonderful plots! Here are the ones that I would be totally honoured to do:

• Little to Late
  • I Need a Hero

I fit all of the requirements, but homework can be a struggle so I will try to get on everyday.

PM me if you are interested! :3

- Flipper

FlipperDaPenguin said:
Hey there!
Oh my...Such wonderful plots! Here are the ones that I would be totally honoured to do:

• Little to Late
  • I Need a Hero

I fit all of the requirements, but homework can be a struggle so I will try to get on everyday.

PM me if you are interested! :3

- Flipper
Already done. ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back