• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Still Looking for Some Long Term Partners

SunshineStark

Hello! I'm an active RPer and a fairly experienced one. I'm easy going and can do anything from single sentence to multiple paragraphs when it comes to detail though I prefer around 2-5 sentences. I like tons of fandom and all sorts of original plots too. I can RP male characters but I generally prefer female or doubling. I'm fine with mxm fxm and fxf, canonxcanon canonxoc or ocxoc so long as it makes sense. I am 18 but I dont care about your age so long as you're literate and enjoy rping!

Fandoms include (but are not limited to)

Merlin

Avengers (cinematic)

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus

Agents of Shield

Once Upon a Time

Arrow

NCIS

Criminal Minds

Supernatural

Limitless

Fairy Tail

Fullmetal Alchemist

Scrubs

Non fandom interests include

Medieval times

History in general

Futuristic stuff

Dystopian Utopias

High School/College AUs

Pirates

Shapeshifters

Supernatural

Things I don't do

Pure animals roleplays

homestuck

steven universe

my little pony

neko or slave master roleplays (except maybe in historic context)

Undertale

Nothing against these things, theyre just not my things!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!

I'd be interested in either Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus, Once Upon a Time, or Supernatural. I'm not current on the last two but I've started watching season eleven of Supernatural and I do have the last book of the Heroes of Olympus series but I haven't finished it yet. I do have one question, do you play canon characters for your fandoms? It's okay if you don't but I'd like to know first of all!

Zodiac said:
Hi!
I'd be interested in either Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus, Once Upon a Time, or Supernatural. I'm not current on the last two but I've started watching season eleven of Supernatural and I do have the last book of the Heroes of Olympus series but I haven't finished it yet. I do have one question, do you play canon characters for your fandoms? It's okay if you don't but I'd like to know first of all!
We can any of them yeah, PM me to discuss more! and yes I do play canon characters as well as OCs. And dont worry, I'm constantly a season behind on stuff because I use netflix so I have to wait till stuff gets on there to binge watch properly

PokemonGirl said:
I have a dragon shifter x human plot..
Cool! PM me for more details, I might be up for that if it's done well!

I would absolutely love to do something Percy Jackson related! :)

Omg sorry I just like disappeared. Work got really busy and then I was moving, but this is again active. 

Omg sorry I just like disappeared. Work got really busy and then I was moving, but this is again active. 

Criminal Minds?

I know you posted this like over a month ago, but if you're still interested~~~

Hello! I'm an active RPer and a fairly experienced one. I'm easy going and can do anything from single sentence to multiple paragraphs when it comes to detail though I prefer around 2-5 sentences. I like tons of fandom and all sorts of original plots too. I can RP male characters but I generally prefer female or doubling. I'm fine with mxm fxm and fxf, canonxcanon canonxoc or ocxoc so long as it makes sense. I am 18 but I dont care about your age so long as you're literate and enjoy rping!

Fandoms include (but are not limited to)

Merlin

Avengers (cinematic)

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus

Agents of Shield

Once Upon a Time

Arrow

NCIS

Criminal Minds

Supernatural

Limitless

Fairy Tail

Fullmetal Alchemist

Scrubs

Non fandom interests include

Medieval times

History in general

Futuristic stuff

Dystopian Utopias

High School/College AUs

Pirates

Shapeshifters

Supernatural

Things I don't do

Pure animals roleplays

homestuck

steven universe

my little pony

neko or slave master roleplays (except maybe in historic context)

Undertale

Nothing against these things, theyre just not my things!

Interested!! Anything aside from Fandoms you've been craving?

Interested!! Anything aside from Fandoms you've been craving?

Like low key I'm craving everything always. But right now I'm really wanting a good Merlin RP or an Avengers RP or a Harry Potter RP. Those are my top three atm but the rest aren't far behind lol 

Ah! Hello! I'd be happy to do a medieval-themed RP with you. If you could PM me, that would be wonderful! Just a quick warning though, I tend to be detailed in responses (but they aren't too long). 

@SunshineStark

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I can do Percy Jackson or Harry Potter for fandoms.

For non-fandom, I'm interested in; Supernatural, medieval, high school/college, shapeshifters, and dystopian utopias.

If you're still open. Send me a PM if you are!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back