• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Still looking for partners. Multiple Fandoms.

skylarhaven

I need Coffee
I have been RPing for over 10 years now. I work a full time job and go to college as well. Sometimes work gets a little crazy but I post multiple times a day and I'm usually on at night and some weekdays. I'm EST time zone.

Fandoms (Pairings I'm craving but are not limited to)
-Voltron- not really craving anything for this fandom, but if you have a good idea send it my way.
-Death Note- Matt/Mello, L/Beyond Birthday. I can write for all of them. Send me your interest.
-Harry Potter- New Gen, Marauders and Golden Trio. Too many pairings to list, message me your interest and I will see if I can write for any of them.
-Hannibal- Hannigram. Can write as Hannibal.
-Sherlock- Johnlock, Sherlock/Moriarty. I can write for Sherlock, John and Moriarty.
-Marvel- craving Spideypool, but have other pairing interest as well. I can write for steve, bucky, tony, wade, and peter parker. Ask me about other characters.
-Life is Strange- Really into GrahamScott. Rachel/Chloe, Max/Chloe. I can write as Nathan, Chloe and Rachel.
-Umbrella Academy- Klaus/Dave. I can write as Five, Klaus, Dave and Ben.
-Stranger Things- I can write for Mike and Eleven. Would prefer an Mike/Eleven ship if we were to do this.
-Welcome to Nightvale- Cecil/Carlos. I can write for Cecil.
-Bond series (Daniel Craig Movies)- 007/Q. I can write for both, but I'm a way better Q.
-Shameless (US) - Ian/Mickey. I can write for Mickey and other characters. Send me your ideas.
-Riverdale- I write for Jughead and other characters.
-Shadowhunters/Mortal Instruments- Too many pairings. Send me your ideas.

This is not the complete list, just some of the ones off the top of my head. I more or less will rp any fandom if I know it, just message me a fandom and I will let you know if I can rp it.

* I write in the third-person omniscient point of view story -like narrative style. or Advanced Lit.
*I mostly write M/M, or F/F. It's very rare for me to write M/F.
* I prefer posts that move along the plot. Not asking for paragraphs on each and every post, just something other than one line of action or dialogue.
*I prefer that we have the RP in a separate PM than the OOC chat one. I love chatting OOC. That way we can plot and plan without disturbing the flow of the RP.
* No OCs please. I don't RP with OCs. So canon/canon only.
* Please no Godmoding my characters. If you have an idea, tell me and I will 90% be like 'let's do it.'
*Please do watch your spelling. I understand typos, but I kinda need to understand what you are writing to reply.
*If I have to decipher what you are saying each post I'm most likely going to leave the RP. Please use spell check. It's what the red lines are there for.
*I love to plot with my partner, so send me some ideas. But don't make me do all the work with coming up with materials.
* I can write multiple characters in an RP.
*If we are writing mature scenes, please be realistic about them. If there is no way a certain thing can happen, don't be like magic- it happens.
*I don't expect everyone to do research while RPing, but at least make it as realistic or close to realistic as you can. Example: If you don't know how a romantic and intimate M/M relationship works then don't write a romantic and intimate M/M scene.
* I can RP in PMs or on discord. I don't do thread RPs.
*If interested or have an idea for a RP, feel free to message me with the fandom and pairing. I do pretty much any theme, AU, canon or canon divergence.
*Mature and Dark themes we will have to discuss.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back