• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Still looking for a Lore Olympus partner!

beemovie

One Time Luck
hi! im bee, 21 (so pls be 18+!) and I’m a writer/screenwriter looking for anyone that’s interested in lore olympus and looking to rp for that fandom! i’m very new to the whole rp scene but i have years of rp experience under my belt, this is just the first time i’ve actively sought out an rp partner. i typically do paragraph/literate style rp, but i’m willing to adapt to most things! I’m open to tons of characters, ideas, whatever! just shoot me a message if you’re into lore olympus and would like to headcanon and shoot some ideas back and forth <3

Honestly i know this was posted back in 2020 but if you are still interested i'm game?
hi! im bee, 21 (so pls be 18+!) and I’m a writer/screenwriter looking for anyone that’s interested in lore olympus and looking to rp for that fandom! i’m very new to the whole rp scene but i have years of rp experience under my belt, this is just the first time i’ve actively sought out an rp partner. i typically do paragraph/literate style rp, but i’m willing to adapt to most things! I’m open to tons of characters, ideas, whatever! just shoot me a message if you’re into lore olympus and would like to headcanon and shoot some ideas back and forth <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back