• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Still Looking - 18/12] Shake Your Chains [Always Open. Just Started]

- U P D A T E D -
11/12

Last Update then I'm off to sleep

Pre-Made characters shall be available and slowly added to for those who don't want to have to make their own. Only one is up so far, but feel free to have a browse whenever to see who else is available.

If you'd like to make any Pre-Made characters, feel free to post them over there (they might be the family members to your own characters, if you'd like someone to RP them).​

*slithers up to you* yesssss come join usssssss (assuming that hell of a greeting didn't send you running for the hills =w=)

that was the most enthusiastic greeting i’ve ever recieved, count me in
i just skimmed through the lore & have so many ideas, super excited! leaning towards spring and winter rn.

that was the most enthusiastic greeting i’ve ever recieved, count me in
i just skimmed through the lore & have so many ideas, super excited! leaning towards spring and winter rn.

ahaha, if you can understand that as enthusiasm I feel like we'll get along xD I'm currently trying to resist making characters for me to play so I can focus on GM-ing but.... really wanna play in Spring

I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with, whatever you decide to do!

ahaha, if you can understand that as enthusiasm I feel like we'll get along xD I'm currently trying to resist making characters for me to play so I can focus on GM-ing but.... really wanna play in Spring

I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with, whatever you decide to do!

! that’s tragic Dx get you a co gm or two and start making your characters omg

thinking of doing winter royalty & a mer from spring. we can have a few, right? (it said 3 or 2 somewhere pretty sure djavaysh)

! that’s tragic Dx get you a co gm or two and start making your characters omg

thinking of doing winter royalty & a mer from spring. we can have a few, right? (it said 3 or 2 somewhere pretty sure djavaysh)

yep! 3 is the limit at the moment just so people don't get overwhelmed, hopefully! And haha, if only I were so lucky *stands about pining for co-gms* :P

I'm intrigued by this. I'd like to express my interest. I have my eye on the Winter Ruler position because I'm a wintery kind of person, but I haven't read the lore yet, so that might change. I'll try and read up and construct a character sheet by tomorrow night sometime, most likely.

I'm intrigued by this. I'd like to express my interest. I have my eye on the Winter Ruler position because I'm a wintery kind of person, but I haven't read the lore yet, so that might change. I'll try and read up and construct a character sheet by tomorrow night sometime, most likely.

Awesome, we don't have anyone in Winter yet so itll be great to start getting the royality filled! Lore is completely flexible so don't let it feel like it binds you to any one type of character, but anyway, I hope we manage to keep the intrigue, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

- U P D A T E D -
12/12

A quick announcement before I'm off to English - elextrified elextrified has very kindly taken on the role of co-gm. They'll be hanging out in OOC creating #banter and helping with questions, along with joining me in playing God IC, so a massive thank you to them!

Last edited:
Panzer Panzer capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS elextrified elextrified LesDom LesDom Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford and anyone else - when would suit you folks for starting? Since I was hoping to get more players since it's a pretty big world, I was planning on leaving it at least a week or so until IC starts up proper - or would you prefer to start sooner/later? Christmas holidays are coming up for Westerners so people will likely have more freetime then.

It’s finals week for just about every American college kid. I’d say start no earlier than this weekend, just to give time for finals and character creation.

Think.. very patriotic people. “Our land’s the best land, our god’s the best god,” mentality. Everyone is a warrior, and no one messes with gender roles. Plus polar deserts and gothic architecture because they’re cool like that.

Hit me with a tag if you do decide to do this though! Also have my eye on winter royalty :)

Superb interest check. Wonderful detail, imagery, and outlined expectations. Well done.

Question: Because you're allowing narrative freedom (which I'm a big fan of) does that mean that, while players will have their "primary" character, they can also have control over various NPCs (think servants, soldiers, merchants, ect) for plot purposes, similar to a nation builder format?

And in any fantasy tale I must add by the way, you gotta have a crazy ass old wizard man that helps the plot along by dropping mad cryptic foreshadowing hints. YA KNOW.

Mir.............LIN

AAAAA

And in any fantasy tale I must add by the way, you gotta have a crazy ass old wizard man that helps the plot along by dropping mad cryptic foreshadowing hints. YA KNOW.

Mir.............LIN

AAAAA

*casually adds that to the idea book*

Superb interest check. Wonderful detail, imagery, and outlined expectations. Well done.

Question: Because you're allowing narrative freedom (which I'm a big fan of) does that mean that, while players will have their "primary" character, they can also have control over various NPCs (think servants, soldiers, merchants, ect) for plot purposes, similar to a nation builder format?

You 100% get control over servants, soldiers, and merchants, yadayada - everyone can narrate anyone who is NOT played by a character, with some exceptions - when they start coming into play, there will be a list of 'True NPCs' which will be characters playable only by the GMS. This will solely be for plot guiding and forging processes

Mir.............LIN

AAAAA
shit... he even lives on Dragon's Rock... We'll have to resurrect John Hurt to voice the Dragons :P

Mir.............LIN

AAAAA

Also weirdly psychic - I will be PMing certain people, depending on their characters, with some 'spoilers' to let their characters either predict it and herald doom, or because they come across certain plot elements. So... if you get weird PMs from me in your inboxes, you know why ;) DOOOM.

A Awakening AKIRA I'm considering creating a goblin mercenary clan based out of Sunset Canyon. I'll likely keep them out of most of the central plots and just mix things up with other outlaws in the canyon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back