• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom STH Group RP Interest Check

Bored-Tigecko

Дpyr means friend
So I was wondering If anyone would be interested in a large group roleplay themed by Sonic the Hedgehog. Mostly with Canon and OCs. If I can get a large group interested then I might start up a roleplay!
I was thinking of having it set during Forces, Sonic has been captured, Tails has fled, and the freedom fighters are in need of new members. I might even allow "classic" styled characters from the place Classic Sonic came from.
Lemme know If this is interesting!

Okay, this sounds interesting enough.

What's your policy on robot characters (e.g. Egg Pawns or even older-model machines like E-1000s)? I have an idea percolating in my head right now but I'd like to know what you think of such things first.

Okay, this sounds interesting enough.

What's your policy on robot characters (e.g. Egg Pawns or even older-model machines like E-1000s)? I have an idea percolating in my head right now but I'd like to know what you think of such things first.
Robots are completely ok!

Please summarise what has happened in the RP yet so that I can find a good opportunity to introduce shadow.

Right. From the start (over around 3 pages):
- Cyra (Dreamsthefox's character) fights some robots trying to cut down a tree grove in her forest.
- A patrolling squad of Egg Pawns blunders into her. She loses the resulting battle.
- She is taken to a local processing center, where she learns that captured Mobians are sent by dropship to Eggman's cities for labor.
- She is loaded onto a dropship with other Mobians.
- She tricks an Egg Pawn onboard the vessel into lowering its guard, then stabs it through the sensor with a hidden weapon.
- The other Pawns aboard panic and shoot, hit a fuel line, and the dropship starts to spiral toward the ground.
- She gets out with a few people hanging off of her as the dropship makes its final landfall.

My own character (E-1001-8015), an Egg Pawn, has presently not done much but basic guarding and getting stabbed through the eye. I plan on some character interaction depending on what Dreamsthefox does next (no spoilers!). They are relatively close (a few miles) from the city containing Park Avenue, so that might be a good way to explain how Shadow gets into the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back