• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
"T-This is amazing! Not only I've peacefully encountered and even TALKED to live aliens, but I'm talking to an ALIEN-HUMAN HYBRID right now!" Dib said, barely holding in his excitement, much to the carnage of Gaz. "Connie, why haven't you mentioned your friend to me after all this time?" Dib asked, still grinning widely.

Steven smiled wider, and nodded in confirmation. “Oh yeah, it’s kinda cool.” He responded, shrugging.

Connie also shrugged, before saying; “Well, I didn’t know how you would respond. Can you blame me?”

images (6).jpegDib then hear his phone beeps; he's getting a call. "I-I'm sorry. Gimme a minute." Dib grabs his phone and answers it. "Dib Membrane, paranormal investigator." Dib answers. "... Oh, hey, dad! ... Uh-huh... yeah... okay, gotcha! Bye!" He ends the call. "That was my dad. He wants us back home for bed." Dib informs. Just then, Pearl manages to rework the image to make it less blurry. Yup, it's definitely NOT one of the Diamond Authority's ships.

Connie and Steven quiet down as Dib answers his phone. They hear the conversation, and nod to Dib. "Yeah, sure! I can take you home on Lion if you would like." Steven offers after seeing Pearl. She had her eyes wide, and a determined grimace on her face. That was her work face. She would probably be here all night trying to figure out what that ship was. "Yeah, Pearl is gonna be distracted for a while.... that's her serious face." Connie whispered to both Gaz and Dib.

Dib shrugs at Steven's offer. "Yeah, sure. It'll probably be faster that way!" Dib said, grinning. When Connie told Dib about Pearl's 'serious face', he turns his face towards her and then to the image. "So... is that one of the Gem's ships?" Dib asked Steven and Connie, pointing to the mysterious large shuttle in the image.

"Definitely not.” Steven reply was a bit tense, but otherwise unnoticeable. "We should go, don’t want to distract her.” The boy said, before climbing onto Lion. Connie followed shortly after, and both held a hand out to help Gaz and Dib.

Both Dib and Gaz took the hands of Steven and Connie and they climbed up on Lion. "Bye, Pearl! Good luck deciphering on whose ship it belongs to!" Dib said to Pearl before he tightens his grip on Lion's mane. "So... what's it like riding this thing?" Dib asked worryingly. "Not too bad so long you don't let go." Gaz plainly responds.

Lion walked out of the ship, and let out a roar. The roar seemed to rip a hole in the space in front of them, and they ran through the portal. Soon, they were right in front of Dib and Gaz’s house. A woman with pale blonde hair who saw them, simply waved as if it was normal.

Last edited:
When Dib saw the woman simply waving at them after he got off of Lion, his mouth agape, he gestures his hands towards the magical animal, trying to tell her that THAT isn't normal.

The woman simply nodded, as if the fact that Dib found it strange is what made it strange. “Oh, Steven! Tell your Lion to stop killing the rats in my garage! Please.” The woman yelled out, to which Steven winced and called out an apology.

Dib then lowers his arms when he realized that she also finds that normal. "So... this is normal for your town?" Dib asked as Gaz jumps off of Lion.

"Well of course!” Steven replied. “The gems have been here for thousands of years. We have a rule that we can’t talk to outsiders about it, but there’s been weirder stuff.” He shrugged, before looking to Connie.

"Like the time we got stuck at the bottom of the ocean. If I remember, that was your fault.” She said, smiling, while pointing at Steven with a suppressed laugh.

Before Dib can question the rule, his dad, Professor Membrane, walks outside to see Dib and his friends. "Hello, my boy child! I hope you're adapting well to the new town." Prof. Membrane told Dib before looking over to Steven, Connie, and Lion. "Oh! It appears that you're already making new friends!" He said as he approaches Lion. "Some rich friends, as a matter of fact. They have a pet lion with a rare color figment!" He then scratches Lion's neck with relative ease.

Last edited:
Connie waved in greeting, a smile on her face. "Hello, Mr. Membrane. I’m Connie, and this is Steven.” She said, as Steven shook his head. "And this isn’t my Lion. He comes and goes as he pleases. If you find him in your house, he’s just getting the mice out.” He said, a happy smile on his face. You would never guess he was fourteen; he looked way too young. Like he didn’t age right.

"Professor Membrane!" Prof. Membrane corrected Connie in a triumphant tone. When told by Steven that the Lion isn't his, he rubs his chin. "Hm. Must be someone else... oh well!" He shrugged. "Dad! That isn't a normal lion! It can create portals!" Dib tries to explain to the professor. "Now, son, there is no such thing as a portal-making lion..." Prof. Membrane informed Dib in a matter-of-fact tone. "... Such a species had already been long proven to be extinct!" He then proceeds to walk away from them and enter back to the house. "Now, come along! I made chicken and rice for dinner!" Even after his father was out of sight, Dib was making a 'are you kidding me?' look in response.

Connie snickered, but she also shrugged. "Yeah, that’s what happens to outsiders. Welcome to Beach City.” She said to Dib, a smile on her face. Steven nodded, before getting on Lion and offering a hand to Connie so she could climb up as well.

"I need to go home. But, maybe we can hang out tomorrow? I have a friend I think you would seriously like. He’s a paranormal enthusiast too. And Gaz, we have a friend who’s mastered every level of Sword and Death III. That old game they made a while ago?” She asked, tilting her head as Steven nodded.

Dib's eyes widen when Connie tells him that she knows another paranormal enthusiast, making an apparent speaking sound. "Another paranormal investigator!? Yes!" Dib said happily. Gaz's eyes also widens when told that she has a friend who had beaten every level of Sword & Death III. "Really, now? I doubt she had the stamina and sanity to master every single one as I did." Gaz said, also making a grin.

Connie laughed at the two, and nodded. "Yeah. Another one. Though, sanity is questionably.” She joked, before Lion roared and opened another portal. "See you guys later! Have fun!”

Steven and Connie disappeared into the portal, where Steven dropped off Connie, and then returned to his house. Amethyst and Garnet still weren’t back, so he just had some waffles and went straight to sleep.

Dib_in_turmoil.pngOnce they left, Gaz goes back inside the house while Dib removes his dark blue glasses and replaces them with his black ones. "Finally! Photographic evidence of alien life!" Dib said as he looks at his dark blue sunglasses. "Now to download it to my computer and send them to the Swollen Eyeballs Network!" He then tries to rush into his home. However, he saw a mouse trying to scurry out of his way, causing Dib to trip over and lose his grip on his spyglasses, breaking and effectively losing his pictures. Looking at the remains of his dark blue sunglasses, he looks up at the sky and screams

"NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"
Then he suddenly stopped screaming. "Oh, wait a minute. I know where they live! I can always try again!" He then stands triumphantly. "NO MATTER WHAT STOPS ME, I WILL NEVER GIVE UP MY GOAL TO EXPOSE THE WORLD TO-" "Sooon! Your dinner's getting cold!" Prof. Membrane yelled from inside the house. "Oh! Coming!" Dib responded as he rushed back into the house.
AlmightyTallestSlouchingOff.pngMeanwhile, back at the Irken Armada, the Almighty Tallest continues to loiter in the Bridge while the officers and pilots do all of the work for them. Tallest Red was randomly playing with a puppet of himself while Tallest Purple was carrying a sack of taquitos. "Y'know, we hadn't seen some sort of 'gem' fleet in a while..." Purple points out as he pulls out a taquito from his bag. "They surrendered! Time for a celebratory taquito!" He yelled as he prepares to eat it. However, Tallest Red slaps the taquito out of Tallest Purple's hand, where be briefly looked at the grounded taquito with sadness before turning to Tallest Red. "NO! They ain't gonna surrender that easily..." Tallest Red told Tallest Purple in a menacing tone, where he raised his eyebrow in response. "... We just gotta wait 'til next Thursday. THEN, we know they surrendered. I mean, the enemies usually take a break on the holidays..." Tallest Red said in a matter-of-factly tone. "Oh, yeeeah. Right! Totally forgot." He then pulls out another taquito and eats it. "Y'know, I hate to point this out, but didja ever notice that the, uhh..." "Diymonds?" "Diymonds, yeah! Didja ever noticed that they're quite... tall?" When Tallest Purple points that out, Tallest Red's eyes widen with surprise. "Err... W-Well, yeah, but h-hey! We're only the tallest IRKENS in the Universe! T-They can't dethrone use 'cause they're taller!" Tallest Red points out. They both then laugh nervously and eventually fell silent, with Tallest Purple slowly munching on his taquito.

Then, they heard a beeping sound. "MY TALLEST!! We have detected a fleet of shuttles not far from our current location!" An Irken Radar Officer informs his leaders, as he saw several dots quite far from the Massive. Both the Almighty Tallest turns to the officer, with the purple one having an excited look on his face. "Oh! Oh! Are they 'gems'?" Tallest Purple asked. "Scanning complete! The fleet DO belong to the Gems, my Tallest!" Another officer informs the Tallest. "THAT'S GREAT NEWS! Make a course to dat fleet so we can show 'em what REAL POWER looks like!" Tallest Purple ordered while Tallest Red looked rather concerned. "Actually, I'd rather-" "NOW!!"

Outside of the Massive, the impossibly large flagship proceeds to make a left turning signal as it, alongside its other ships, turn to the left. Once they made a full turn, they entered into Hyperspace so they can quickly confront the Gem fleet.

Meanwhile, at the Gem fleet...

An Emerald stay in her chair, commanding the ship as it flew at full speed to attack the Irken Armada. “I want all blasters pointed at that ship! The second they’re in firing range, take them out.” Blue Diamond ordered from her screen, a furious look on her face. They couldn’t come, because of word defeating reasons, but it was good enough for now.

“My Emerald!” A sapphire cried, running into the room. “They know we approach. They’ll turn their ship accordingly, and face us head-on! The future is unclear what will happen next.......” she said, while Emerald smiled.

“Perfect. My favorite type of outcome. A surprise.” She hissed, before ordering to go faster.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eventually, several Irken shuttles began to fly out of Hyperspace to face the oncoming Gem fleet. After several Spittle Runners, Shuvvers, Shovk Cannons, and other ships made it out, suddenly...

Screenshot_20190817-073401.png

WOOOOSH!

Emerald's screen went magenta. Unbeknownst to her, her Gem fleet is now right in front of the Massive.

Last edited:
Emerald shrieked, and jumped back. What on earth? The Sapphire shrieked as well, and all the other gems started to fire at the armada. “What just happened?! Get me a stat report, now!” Emerald yelled, Pointing and screaming at the gems.

The Spittle Runners and Shuvvers began to retaliate and started to make evasive maneuvers to fight against the other Gem fighters. At some point, three Shovk Cannons ships managed to squeak their way to the front of Emerald's warship and began charging up their cannons so they can blow it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back