• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
"And you, too, right?" Dib asked as he opens the briefcase and pulls out the hazmat suit he had shown earlier. "I mean, your paranormal lab is right next to these things!"

Smiling smugly at her victory, she looks at Amethyst to see her face of defeat. "Get rekt." She simply told her.

Ronaldo shook his head. “Doesn't mean I know where they came from.” He said with a shrug. “You won’t need that thing. The flowers can’t hurt you.”

Amethyst started screeching. “What! Not cool! I’ve been playing Video games since they first came out!” She then went to the kitchen and started scarfing down all kinds of food angrily. Connie laughed, and looked to Gaz.

Last edited:
Dib looked up at Ronaldo, confused. “What? But the cashier said that these things nearly killed her sister! These could be venomous!” Dib points out.

Gaz’s smile quickly fades when she saw Amethyst rage-snacking from her defeat. She is very discontent of her reaction. “Oh, suck it up.” Gaz casually told Amethyst. “If it makes you feel any better, you did better than the other losers I fought against. A lot better, actually.” She points out.

He nodded. “That’s true, but it wasn’t because they were venomous. It choked her, or something.

Amethyst didn’t hear her, still stuffing food down her throat. Which, she would be doing anyway even if she had won. Connie laughed again, and shook her head to say it was impossible to get Amethyst to listen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back