• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Steven Universe: Severed Stars- OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

GamerKitty205

Elder Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Tada, the ooc now exist.

Just as a start, what are everyone's ideas for what gem they might have?

GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205
So dumb question, but how much liberty are we allowed to take with things like the abilities of certain gems?
Generally keep to what the gem has done before with may an extra power or two or some adjustments. Something like having a lapis who could freeze water, but not something like a ruby who can for no reason grow plants. And your gem weapon can be whatever you want it to be. As long as it's not to drastic and not too much more powerful than the regular gem it should be fine.

I can only choose a gem that's been name dropped on the show?
No, but the gem you chose has no other references in the show other than a mention from another character. We don't know what they look like, their role or anything about them. For now I want to limit the amount of gemsonas we have

So if you could choose a gem that's had a proper appearance on the show as at least one of two unique powers shown that would be great

No, but the gem you chose has no other references in the show other than a mention from another character. We don't know what they look like, their role or anything about them. For now I want to limit the amount of gemsonas we have

So if you could choose a gem that's had a proper appearance on the show as at least one of two unique powers shown that would be great

Ah.......guess that means the gems have to look similar to the show's appearance darn......guess I'll go with a spinel

I'm still working on my character, but I'm going with Ruby

Users who are viewing this thread

Back