• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Steven universe new gen of Gems RP

SUPER AUSTIN

HERO UP!
So this is a idea I thought about a while ago like I've seen OCs for like Next gen Gems and I thought of this idea as a way Gems could have kids with out dying like Rose did

My idea is is set after Future and the Crystal gems find a strange unknown Gem ship and in it is some unknown gems hidden in a chest unknown to them once it's touched the gem becomes the same kind of gem as the who touches it and takes on the appearance of a little kid(boy or girl) and imprints on the one who touched his gem before he formed viewing them as a mother.

I have two OCs for this idea one who'd be the son of Amethyst and the other the son of Lapis.

I'd like someone who could play either play Amethyst or Lapis for this and
You can also play any other character you want or OCs you have or if you want you can think up a gem like mine and depending on who the parent Gem is I could play them for you.

I'll play other chary to depending on what goes on in the RP and who you want to play.

We can add more plot ideas to it to if you want.

I also have posted somewhere else a more thought out backstory for the unknown Gems which I can show you if interested.

So anyone interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back